Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baron Slayer419

If you could invent a new Doom weapon what would it be like?

So give me some ideas of a new weapon... how it works, how it would look.... (Even sent in a drawing if you want!!!) just let me see some of my fellow Doomers ideas!!!!

My idea would be a type of freeze gun.... It would use liquid Nitrogen, and shoot it out in ball form.... If it hits something it will freeze. It would have long chaingun like barrel, but with a nitrogen cell in place of its ammo slot, and it would also have a BGF 9000 like body to it.

That probibly sound stupid.

When the monsters come along, give peace a chance.... then blow tem to bits... :0

Here's a wacky idea. How about the Pain Elemental gun? Just press the button and out flies a Lost Soul at your target. It will then continue to attack that target until it or the Lost Soul is dead. Then it will move on to the next target. Launch a few of these in a room full of enemies for some real confusion, heheh.

Ichor said:

Here's a wacky idea. How about the Pain Elemental gun? Just press the button and out flies a Lost Soul at your target. It will then continue to attack that target until it or the Lost Soul is dead. Then it will move on to the next target. Launch a few of these in a room full of enemies for some real confusion, heheh.

Immoral Conduct addon pack, Dark Heart I think.

I always wanted to make a Taco. When you press the attack button, you bring it up to your face, take a bite then lower it. Maybe it can give you health or something.

Scuba Steve said:

I always wanted to make a Taco. When you press the attack button, you bring it up to your face, take a bite then lower it. Maybe it can give you health or something.

PLEASE DO THIS. PLEASE.

The Ray Gun - Turn anything it hits into gas station attendants named Ray.

Heh Rifle

Fires Hehs at your enemies, when it hits them it does the same amount of damage a rocket would do at close contact.

Heh

What about finding the prototype BFG that the UAC made before the BFG-9000 went into full scale production? IT would have all sorts of parts stripped off it, and when you shot it you would take damage from the heat and energy surging through it. It could do more damage than the regular BFG, but there would be splash damage and the aformentioned self damage. It would be cool.

Oh, and Steve, MAKE THAT TACO!

I once made a dehacked patch that replaced the BFG with a boss cube shooter. It was awesome. Especially the fact that if the shots were allowed to travel too far without hitting a monster or a wall, the monster would spawn on the player's spot and telefrag him. Dangerous stuff to use in open fields :P

Scuba Steve said:

Hahaha, I had a similar idea once, a larger health flask that you could quaff from whenever you were feeling a bit peaky.

Here's a few old ideas:

High priced lawyers
Five year old fruitcake
Mop
The Happy Helmet
The IRS
Squirt gun
A gun that fires Pain Elementals (remove the 20 Lost Soul limit)
The Death Star (hard to carry around, though)
A board with a nail in it
An old fashioned boombox playing the Macarena at full volume.
Model airplanes carrying machineguns.
Thunderstorm (powered up Arc of Death)
Blood's voodoo doll.
Excessive flatulence
The Devil Bat (if you've seen that silly movie, you'll know what I mean)
Salad Shooter
Silly String
Happy Fun Ball
Excalibat
Poison ivy
Banana peels
Spud gun
Partially frozen water balloons
Unicorn X

Well... in a mod I'm making for SkullTag...

1 - Fist, (undecided, probably baseball bat), Chainsaw
2 - Pistol, dual pistol, chaingun, heavy chaingun, minigun
3 - Shotgun, SSG
4 - Tri-laser gun, zig rifle, plasma rifle, BFG9000, BFG10K
5 - Rocket launcher, grenade launcher
6 - Railgun
7 - Serpent staff, frost wand, unmaker, dark sword, bloodscourge, wraithverge

It uses every possible ammo type in ZDoom. ;P