Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

WTF???????

I know this is off topic, but here goes.

My friend was browsing for FPS style sharware games one nighgt when he found this site he wanted me to go to. Low and behold, it was exactly what he was looking for. I scolled down a bit, and I saw this thing called "DOOM 3". Now, knowing that Final DOOM wasn't the third game and the next game won't be coming out for awhile yet, I was a bit puzzled. Despite that, I downloaded it. What it is is a hacked (not just DeHackEd, but I mean HACKED!) doom.exe with crazy characters. My thought was, "Why did the maker of this go to this extent when all he had to do was make a PWAD?". Then I saw the date on it and thought that maybe it was made before WAD-making came about. Anybody know about this?

Do you have a link, file or link to a file so I don't have to scour the web for doom3 crap that has nothing to do with DooM]|[. If you do, that would be nice...:)

DooM64 was a travesdy against anything called DooM...
The N64, with all of it's power[at the time of release] should have been utilized. It looked not much better than what my 486sx/25 could render.