Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xenoman

Doomguy & Duke

If these two heroes would fight, WHO would win?

While you're voting I'm going to get myself a couple of meatball sandwiches.

Duke Nukem. Yes, the Duke. He has bigger guns, bigger attitude and bigger muscles. The DOOMGUY friggin' grunts like hes humping a wall through the entire game, NEVER says a word. Duke? You cant get the guy to say enough funny shit. Duke's got the guns, the brains and the brawn. Oh wait, nevermind the DOOMGUY...cause he just found the BFG! W00T!

Duke Nukem. Yes, the Duke. He has bigger guns, bigger attitude and bigger muscles. The DOOMGUY friggin' grunts like hes humping a wall through the entire game, NEVER says a word. Duke? You cant get the guy to say enough funny shit. Duke's got the guns, the brains and the brawn. Oh wait, nevermind the DOOMGUY...cause he just found the BFG! W00T!

DoomGuy isn't good at speaking, he's good at yelling for death and maoning

DoomGuy isn't good at speaking, he's good at yelling for death and maoning

Well DUR! :P

True.

If D3 comes out as a prequel, we'll probably se alot from the labs at Phobos and Deimos. Hell, you'll probably even begin the game at earth before the Doomguy went for Phobos.

If it's a sequel, then hell has prepared another army for earth, but that's just my guess.

DoomGuy ( AND THIS NAME AINT FUCKING FLYNN, LOL!!! ) sucks at talking, I say he kicks Duke's ass, Duke can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

nuff' said.

Duke has the attitude but the Doomguy has the magnitude...(don't ask)..arg, I'm starving.../me heads for the kitchen to make some meatball sandwiches, attached from Dark Fox ass....ROFL

hehe ok

I've got myself a real cold so no school for me today...but I'll recover in notime. (duh...lol)

hehe good stuff

i have a cold also and from the weather outside, it wont get much better.

ah well, thank god for lap tops.

At my school, we can't even enter the room that's full of computers until we're in the 9th grade. :|

Hate that friggin' shithole. The teachers are so afraid that younger kids will enter and start "playing" with the comps...I mean, mess around and destroy cables....=)

At my school, we can't even enter the room that's full of computers until we're in the 9th grade. :|

OMG!! That is torture!!
We had that similar scenario back 2 years ago, what me and my friend did was when everybody left school....about an hour after school ended..we'd go to the comp room and just browse the net for hours!!!

no-one ever caught us!!.....ah the memories...

And the funny thing is that the room is full of MACS. Good GOD!!

They actually look like little toys with a few wires attached to them.

some blonde girl would walk by Duke and he'd look at her while the Doomguy sneaks behind and turns Duke's head into mush with the Super Shotgun

One word: BFG.
That would fry Duke before he could pop off a smart-ass one-liner.
Duke:
"Hey, that's a-
*insert sound of BFG loading up here*
WHOOOOOOSHHHH!!
*sound of Duke being torn to pieces*
DooMGuy-"Heh."
Get me?

doomguy, hands down...duke is too happy go lucky. doomguy has a tortured brain...he's seen some serious shit, and he's probably out of his mind. he'd walk up to duke, annihilate him and just keep walking...

If these two heroes would fight, WHO would win?

ummm, I have to think through about this again...doomguy is always known as the hero which everyone knows all along...but duke? eh I thought he fought for his sexual desires...

eh I thought he fought for his sexual desires...

That's true, but he saved the world from an alien force though to get back to his chicks. :|