Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Donce

10secto2.wad MAP07 max

This one was recorded upon request given 3 years ago. I couldn't record this map back then cause the 486 I owned was too weak for this map. Now that I remembered the request I did record a very slow and cowardly played lmp. Requires Boom 2.02, desyncs with Eternity.

Since the zip is well over the 64k limit, I'm attaching the first part now, the other part with explanation how to join them follows in the next post...

10s207d1.zip

Wonderful demo!

Having played a few 'ledge type' maps I can really appreciate the difficulty of trying to maneuver and fight while being attacked from multiple sides yet still having to maintain your balance and not fall off. I don't suffer from acrophobia but, for some reason, I do get very nervous in those type maps. Hell, I was nervous just watching you.

Good work and certainly a keeper. :)

Well, I did fall off a few times before this try, that's why I was so careful at the end. I wouldn't agree about wonderfulness of the demo but good that you liked it.

Thanks a lot everyone! I didn't know people were still interested in that stuff so many years later! :D I'll watch the demo, I hardly ever do 100% myself, just because it's hard to take all the arch-viles at the exit room. And I _do_ save a lot.

I was just searching 10secto2 with google and this came up, so it was like cool to have your level demo'ed and I just couldn't resist posting. I have an old username in these forums, dimitertg, from like 5 years ago, I don't know if it's still there.

TheDarkArchon said:

Nice 21 month bump.

Nice backseat modding. Some bumps are legitimate, and this is a case in point.

Dimiter, I was pretty sure I sent you the demo after recording it... But it looks like I didn't after all, sorry. Well, you still found it :)

Uhm as a matter of fact I do remember receiving some demos some years ago but... You know, must be old age, programming and stuff...