Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

I'm leaving again...

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while I know, and I've decided that I'm gonna leave again.

School work has gotten in the way and to be honest, Doom hasn't interested me recently. Eventually, I'll come back, I know that, but right now I'll be gone

I won't be "behind-the-scenes" looking at the forums. I won't be looking at the forums at all. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Doom, I'm just not interested in it right now

Take care, y'all (notice the Texan word next to this sentence). I'll be back (in a few months maybe)

John Lehman. 9-17-01 (I've been 15 for 2 months!) 7:41 AM

Is that the same guy that made Cube? If he is, let him know this: HE HAS NO ORIGINALITY!!!!!!

GODDAMNIT! He may have ripped a lot of stuff from other TCs and stuff, but all his DEH work was completely original. In fact, he was able to find a way to create a weapon that allowed the creation of enemies.

i may be retarded, but i am no newbie. its easy to think that i am a newbie due to the fact that some crazy evil communest ip banned me and then username banned me just because i had an independant thought.

Come on, you have posted this just to make us saying "stay Rubilacxe, stay". OK: "Please stay ^_^

And if you want to take a break: Come back soon.
And stay behind-the-scences, thats not a shame ^_^

thats the nicest thing anyone on this forum has ever said to me...

/me runs off and cries

You do that. Otherwise, meet my friend. He looks like an un-barbequed Cacodemon (Davidoom, hehe) with a big mouth and he tastes funny.

When you come back, take your biggest bite you'll ever take, [i]N00B[i]. ;)

In fact, he was able to find a way to create a weapon that allowed the creation of enemies.

Wow. Let me Direct you to Cyb!