[name_withheld]

End of the World

DJ_Haruko said:

Saw it yesterday in my semi-gf's dorm. Thing's hilarious

half girl half man?

"Double-u tee ef"?
I always pronounce it "whatthefuck" all quickalike - it's more fun :-P

I normally say "Whatuff?", and "loll" for LOL, and "OMG" for OMG XD

Anyway, now this thread made me realise that i missed that documentary which ripped the piss out of bible code by using the same ideas on moby dick and finding that that book also 'predicts' that kennedy will be assasinated ect

heh, my dad knew an old drill sergeant who used to say 'what the fuck, over!' every time. :)

Btw, since WHEN did China start using the Japanese flag?

dsm said:

Btw, since WHEN did China start using the Japanese flag?

I think it's a joke. Not sure, you'd probably need to check with the authors of the animation about that.

I'm also curious about how California is able to detatch itself from the USA; wouldn't this involve some kind of huge drilling equipment, lots of engines, etc.? It just isn't practical.

Or you could do like in the Superman movie and drop a nuclear missile on the fault line.

zarkyb said:

I'm also curious about how California is able to detatch itself from the USA; wouldn't this involve some kind of huge drilling equipment, lots of engines, etc.? It just isn't practical.

No, you use a Black & Decker saber saw, duh!

Ichor said:

Or you could do like in the Superman movie and drop a nuclear missile on the fault line.

Or what Christopher Walken was trying to do in that one 007 movie.

zarkyb said:

earthquake or some other form of plate tectonics maybe. supposedly san francisco is supposed to drift off from california eventually.

u guys realize its partly a parody of the mario twins movie right? the voices and the beginning are blatantly makin fun of it

Ralphis said:

i thought it was the same guys as the mario twins movie

no, thats group x.

the song was out before the movie, someone made a movie FOR the song, and so far as i know, group x got mad about it.