• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rich

Hell2Pay Map 9 UV Max

UPDATE:
This is a legacy 1.40 UV Max demo of Map 9 - time updated to 6:56
The megawad I used is htp-Ltd.wad from the hell2pay zip.

*** For the "Limited Edition" (demo version) of the Doom 2 megawad "Hell2Pay" by Wraith Corporation ***

File required: Hell2Pay.wad (the demo version) OR simply use the htp-Ltd.wad from the hell2pay.zip as I did.

Example: legacy -file htp-Ltd.wad -playdemo hy090656
OR (after running INSTALL)
Example: legacy -file hell2pay.wad -playdemo hy090656

Download link: http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom2/Missions/hell2pay.zip.html

hy090656.zip

Nice demo - action all the way. I've certainly had plenty of comedy deaths when playing this map. Hell2Pay really kicks back when you push for time.

It played back fine with hell2pay.wad (i.e. the wad you get when you run the installation program), so that all seems OK. The map also looks fine in OpenGL mode, for those who prefer that.

Grazza said:

Nice demo - action all the way. I've certainly had plenty of comedy deaths when playing this map. Hell2Pay really kicks back when you push for time.

It played back fine with hell2pay.wad (i.e. the wad you get when you run the installation program), so that all seems OK. The map also looks fine in OpenGL mode, for those who prefer that.

Thanks. :) The biggest problem I had with this map was finding a route. I ended up settling for this one.

I'm glad you mentioned the playback with hell2pay.wad. I assumed it would but I hadn't tried it.