Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Whats you fav snack while surfing the net?

I personally like to just grab a bag of tortilla chips (well I don't actually eat the whole bag), melt some shredded cheese ontop of them, get some salsa, then dip and eat. Pretty good, basically home made nachos. Oh yeah, and don't forget the Pepsi, heh.

Melfice said:

If there's one thing I've learned, its to never expect anything.

certainly not from doomboy

Dr. Pepper, definitely.

Although whoever mentioned the homemade nachos, I do that too, except without the salsa cause I'm allergic to tomatos.

dr. pepper... either salt and vinegar or ketchup chips... and lots of cock, i mean cock, i mean.. fuck

Got 2 cans of cream soda in front of me right now. I don't eat when on the computer because I don't like it when food get stuck in the keyboard.

Root Beer and Lays Chips :)

But I usually am not eating and surfing at the same time. If I'm having a snack, it's while starring at the screen, in some sort of chat lobby.

DooMBoy said:

Cheese

DooMBoy19: Nah, [I] don't do or sell drugs
DooMBoy19: I do however smoke dried cheese

Heh...I never eat snacks because that's just going to make me fatter. I do eat all my meals at the computer though. Well most of them. Last night, we ordered take out from Bahn Thai and all sat around the table eating as a family. Hooraj.

Shaviro said:

Nothing. I don't want to look like an american! :P

Hey now, Europe's getting pretty damn fat as well.

Kid Airbag said:

Hey now, Europe's getting pretty damn fat as well.

And England is the most alcoholic nation these days.

That reminds me, whats red and getting smaller? A baby combing it's head with a potato peeler.

I generally don't eat snacks by the computer, but right at this moment I'm eating salt and vinegar chip thingys.

Planky said:

I generally don't eat snacks by the computer, but right at this moment I'm eating salt and vinegar chip thingys.

Sounds like your preserving yourself. :p

Bloodshedder beat me to it, but besides pork rinds I have a can of pop and usually eat all my meals in here.