Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nanami

What's Your Favorite Skin?

What skin do you use?

Personally, I use Hissy. I used to use Base II but I looked like everyone else. I tried to express some sort of individuality, so tried using Crash, but that skin is rather weird looking and the sounds are way too loud and ear-piercing. Eventually I ended up with Hissy and stuck with it.

So, post on.

Crash's sounds are STILL too loud? Bah, I lowered them sometime during 95, but maybe they need to be lowered again.

And bah, she doesn't look weird :P I agree there can be improvement, but she's not godawful.

Nanami said:

Here you go Carn, new Crash skin. Use this for every angle of every frame.

Yes, I'll get to that; right after I stab my genitals with a fork

Carnevil said:

Yes, I'll get to that; right after I stab my genitals with a fork

I must say that is by far the coolest thing I've ever heard you say. :D

Currently I use a completely black Shotgun Guy, but I am moving to creating my own Skunkboy skin I hope to... 'sneak' into the next version of Skulltag, along with the new and improved BFG10k (Don't worry, it isn't going anywhere, just going to dirty it up a bit to match Doom)

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Hehehe lately I've found you can change some of the skins and make... naked versions... hehe.

So you discovered photoshop? :P

No. Go to the Zombieman skin and set the values for almost full red, a little lower green and a lot lower blue and you get flesh tone, which makes him look naked with a lot of red chest and leg hair.

Oh, by the way, I had Doomcrate on the other night in the default color, then I backed up next to another crate, and everyone went right past me. ^_^ No one noticed I was fake me thinks.

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Oh, by the way, I had Doomcrate on the other night in the default color, then I backed up next to another crate, and everyone went right past me. ^_^ No one noticed I was fake me thinks.

That's why I think the Doomcrate skin is kinda cheap. Maybe you could like.... add a face, or something. Just so people don't think hes a regular crate.

johnnyrules182 said:

When you mix cute fuzzy bunnies with weapons, blood, and killing you're just asking for trouble.

SHOOT THE BUNNY!