Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoost

Only for those with good sight

Some scans (yes i know, but i think these can be posted), for the persons with good eyesight.

...14 days to the 10th anniversary... Gee is it quit here...a lttle bit too quit...HELLO?

fp!
damn cockteasers, those pics look very tasty, if only we could make out some detail...

These are just teaser thumbnail pics. The actual magazine is only out in stores this Saturday. Expect full-sized scans sometime then. :)

Zoorado said:

These are just teaser thumbnail pics.

And for that reason, I'm letting this thread live.

Any posts that link to unauthorized full size scans will get removed immediately.

Zoorado said:

These are just teaser thumbnail pics. The actual magazine is only out in stores this Saturday. Expect full-sized scans sometime then. :)

'

Not here, though! ;)
I really like the one with the chainsaw zombie. He looks pretty mean in that pic, and the pixelation makes it remind me of the old Doom :P

Some at Planetdoom say that the scan in the middle at the top features a Maggot. A two headed creature id mentioned before. Can't see two heads myself (picture is too messy when I zoom in), but it looks like something we haven't seen before.

fun-da-mental said:

cool pics,
Notice the third pic, is he a marine holding a flashlight?

Looks like it. Very cool!
Although I'm starting to dislike all these little teasers when the game is still months away.

I've just seen a couple of new blow ups from the screenshots coming from that magazine. Looks great. The plasmarifle, I love it! And the new zombie looks very good too. Excellent scenery, and lots and lots of nasty Trites. Now I'm still waiting for someone to scan the text parts as well.

Disorder said:

The plasmarifle, I love it!

Just curious, does it look anything remotely like the old one?

dsm said:

Just curious, does it look anything remotely like the old one?

Not really. It's more massive, bulky, but in a good way. Looks like it could tear you apart. I think it would've fitted in the Quake II universe as well.

Zoorado said:

This looks familiar, but not quite. ;)

Damn. That's sorta stolen... :\

but then again, maybe not ;)

There is one minor issue I'd like to point out, although the majority of the magazine issues we are not supposed to discuss about, especially the parts that are deep. Nonetheless on one of the scans, did anyone notice, if you have seen the scan in an actual size, that the symbol "UAC" is shown as mirrored on the wall in the scan where Revenant is in?

Addition: there is also another pro-discussion going on at http://www.noscans.com/rememberthat/Index.html

pm: hope you won't mind that I quoted from you, Liv

999cop said:

Addition: there is also another pro-discussion going on at [Some url with scans in them]

I know I'm not a "cop" on this board anymore, but I would strongly suggest you remove that link asap since the forum linked to contains scanned mag scans and I know from my time as a Moderator that those have become a big no-no.

(caught a very brief glimpse of the new plasma rifle - damn you 999cop! Damn you to Hell! :-P)

OH COME ON PEOPLE

Scans are illegal. We have actively been yelled at by PC Gamer etc for linking scans of the stuff they run. Go swap scans in your seamy underworld and leave Doomworld free and virgin.

dsm said:

I know I'm not a "cop" on this board anymore, but I would strongly suggest you remove that link asap since the forum linked to contains scanned mag scans and I know from my time as a Moderator that those have become a big no-no.

(caught a very brief glimpse of the new plasma rifle - damn you 999cop! Damn you to Hell! :-P)

crap, I didn't realize that they have posted the illegal scans too...since it's a prof site and I thought it should be highly-moderated. My mistake

Linguica said:

OH COME ON PEOPLE

Scans are illegal. We have actively been yelled at by PC Gamer etc for linking scans of the stuff they run. Go swap scans in your seamy underworld and leave Doomworld free and virgin.

I must've missed the full-size versions? The miniatures that were linked to in the first post of the thread were all taken from the magazine's official website.