Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thehappycommunist

wtf is up with this country?

America is going to sit with it's thumb up it's ass while those dudes over there in Ye olde east come up with nuclear tech, i take that back, they have it, but they need to get it here somehow.
One day bin laden will be dancing thrrough the ruins of new york city wearing nothing but a burning american flag, it's sad really...........

Thehappycommunist said:

One day bin laden will be dancing thrrough the ruins of new york city wearing nothing but a burning american flag, it's sad really...........

That sounds a tad dangerous if you ask me.

Well this is gonna sound ignorant but you can't let this stuff get to you. As enticing as the American Dream sounds, it remains just a dream... and as much as I'd like to change the way the world works and how different cultures treat each other, it's just not gonna happen because the power-seeking assholes before us have completely FUBAR'd the country's reputation. Just be thankful that we haven't been caught up in the crossfire and give your regards to those who have, but otherwise you're just going to become more and more paranoid and bitter. :)

Thehappycommunist said:

You are factually wrong; arabs wouldn't degrade themselves on purpose, but you have an interesting idea. Why don't you try dancing in a burning flag? Use lots of petrol and get a friend to tie your hands real good. Send us pics.
Music maestro.

Disorder said:

Are you on crack?

I sure hope so.

I'm more worried that only 0.5% of people in this country can spell and use grammar correctly in their native language.

sargebaldy said:

I sure hope so.

I'm more worried that only 0.5% of people in this country can spell and use grammar correctly in their native language.

Indeed, it used to bug me in high school to hear people speaking up in class... and using "like" every five fucking seconds, as if they'd be considered strange if they didn't do it. I could also sometimes understand some of the errors with similar words (at most I'll confuse "its" and "it's" by speed-typing but catch myself) but when I see teenagers confusing "through" with "threw" (EDIT: this most recent case was in quake) I wanna ask them why they have time to rack up over 500 minutes on one server.

Oh well, I'm done worrying about that. As long as I can still understand people then it's fine, I just wonder if they ever question if people can understand them. :o

Thehappycommunist, you're right! I know what we should do though! We should impose major security restrictions nation-wide, ban firearms, give broader power to the police, have mandatory searches requiring things up to and including the removal of shoes in airport checkpoints, and proceed to blow up all the Arabs!

Ultraviolet said:

Thehappycommunist, you're right! I know what we should do though! We should impose major security restrictions nation-wide, ban firearms, give broader power to the police, have mandatory searches requiring things up to and including the removal of shoes in airport checkpoints, and proceed to blow up all the Arabs!

Your idea sucks.

YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!11111 LET'S BREAK OUT THE NUKES AND BLOW'EM ALL TO HELL AND BACK!!!!!!!

Ultraviolet said:

AndrewB replyed:
Your idea sucks.

Is Al Gore being sarcastic? I really can't tell...

yeah, its cool how the US is all about vertical proliferation of Nukes, as we are making new ones, that is what the nuclear posture review was. However, for some reason, we don't like other nuclear states creating new weapons, and we don't want other states to develop them? Sounds a little hypocritical to me, and our Government has NO RIGHT to attack other nations for developing wmd as we have them, and are creating more. Please.

Prometheus
This web site is neither general audience, nor aimed at children under 13. Doom is rated M by the ESRB and thus is not intended for children under 17. Please do more thorough research for your history projects. Now go away.

rotfl

We got an email from this nut basically saying the same thing a few days ago. Let's hope he stays gone, or better yet, heads over to NewDoom to bother them for a bit.

gatewatcher said:

I volunteer Prometheus for chemical weapons testing.

What a waste of a good username.

Prometheus said:

yeah, its cool how the US is all about vertical proliferation of Nukes, as we are making new ones, that is what the nuclear posture review was. However, for some reason, we don't like other nuclear states creating new weapons, and we don't want other states to develop them? Sounds a little hypocritical to me, and our Government has NO RIGHT to attack other nations for developing wmd as we have them, and are creating more. Please.

Yes, but you're missing the most important part. North Korea is developing nuclear missiles for war. America is developing nuclear missiles for peace. That's why we need 7000+ nukes, more than twice anyone else. It's all about math.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must moderate these forums.

Michael_Jackson said:

Yes, but you're missing the most important part. North Korea is developing nuclear missiles for war. America is developing nuclear missiles for peace. That's why we need 7000+ nukes, more than twice anyone else. It's all about math.

You, my friend, are a true patriot. God bless you sir, God bless you.

Michael_Jackson said:

Now if you'll excuse me, I must moderate these forums.

he's banned you fool

some moderator you are; can't even tell when people are banned

Janderson said:

Does this thread have a direction? 'Cuz I'm lost.

Haha! This is EE. You don't expect threads to have direction here, do you? :p