Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOM Anomaly

Super Mario Brothers 3 World 3 :D

Hiya.

Twas quite the odd I must say, this morning at 2am when I was here on my darling computer there was a knock at the door and it was my neighbour and it turns out the main water line to our street (or something rather) had blown right in front of our house. And given that, our lawn got the watering of its existance (Flooded, water was higher than the grass), our driveway was like a stream it was awesome, part of it sank (I am guessing some of the soil or whatnot under it got washed away) so it sunk abot 4 inches or so so the water was going down our drive way towards our house like a stream, it was neato, like sliced bagels. There was water shooting out of parts of the driveway like a water show, it was cool, we had our own driveway water works. :D The water has also flooded our carport and was aboot 1 inch from being level with our doorstep and entering our house, it was cool. I sat on the bench out in front of my house and then put some classy plastic bags on to walk around in and took some pictures. :D (However they are all dark like Naraku). But this was really neato, for I've never really seen something like this in person, with exceptions for waterparks. I stayed out there in my classy plastic bag shoes for well over an hour. I was wet and quite the cold and my feet were numb but it was cool both metaphorically and litteraly. :D We could feel the ground rumble and easily hear the water line, it sounded like a loud heater, or airplane. :D
(Also given it took the City Water people aboot 25 minutes to get here and aboot 20 minutes to find the main water turn off Dee-Lee)
But it was funny cause the whole steet's water was then turned off. :P
Yay for 3am adventures. :D

Anyone living in a watery wetland?

If so, don't forget your water wings!

I get the feeling you would look into the good side of any situation...

"Then the gas started leaking, and I was like 'Cool!', so I went looking for a leak with a candle and the house went 'BOOOOOM!' and it was like a giant mushroom, but made of flame and not mushroom and yellow, which is not a very mushroom colour, and then the septic tank blew up and I got covered with shit. It was really cool."

darknation said:

I get the feeling you would look into the good side of any situation...

"Then the gas started leaking, and I was like 'Cool!', so I went looking for a leak with a candle and the house went 'BOOOOOM!' and it was like a giant mushroom, but made of flame and not mushroom and yellow, which is not a very mushroom colour, and then the septic tank blew up and I got covered with steamboats. It was really cool."

Stay tooned next week, when I try to stop a speeding car with my body! :D

Heh...there was once these guys were replacing the electricity or something in the neighbourhood. Anyway, the scematics were fucked up and the water line for our house was written down as about 2 feet over from where it really was. So when they were digging, they hit it and it burst upen. So for about 4 hours we had a fountain in our front yard. Hooray.

There was another time when I was walking home from school when I was a kid and the manhole at the bottom of the hill was spewing water out of it. It was funny and yet lame.

Also, that tree is still laying in the pond. I guess no one is going to do anything with it.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Stay tooned next week, when I try to stop a speeding car with my body! :D

Heh, you never see the dark side of any kind of situation whatsoever, do you DA? :)
Stay tuned week after next when Doom Anomaly decides to volunteer as a punching bag for the school bully!

DooMBoy said:

Heh, you never see the dark side of any kind of situation whatsoever, do you DA? :)
Stay tuned week after next when Doom Anomaly decides to volunteer as a punching bag for the school bully!

You never see the intellectual/original side of any situation do you doomboy? Yea, you know what I'm talking about chump

DooMBoy said:

Hey, it's Ralphis, the troll/dumbass!

You're not exactly a shining star yourself dumboy.

Now now, DooMBoy didn't mean anything cruel by his statement, but though it may be other than that, theres no need to insult him, everyone makes mistakes, surely some make more than others, as I am one to speak, we can all live with the fact that we are all humans. :)

And DooMBoy, he is merely speaking his mind, as you do many times. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

...our driveway was like a stream it was awesome... ...There was water shooting out of parts of the driveway like a water show, it was cool... ...aboot 1 inch from being level with our doorstep and entering our house, it was cool... ...I was wet and quite the cold and my feet were numb but it was cool both metaphorically and litteraly...

So, it was cool?

DOOM Anomaly said:

"main water turn off Dee-Lee"

Uhhhhhhhhhhh. . .

Hyena said:

So, it was cool?

Yeppies. What I posted there may have been a bit unclear like a dusty telescope, Sorry for that. What I meant is that it was cool as in 'awesome' or 'neato', and cool in the sense that the water itself was quite the cold, as was the atmosphere of outside at the time. :D

And yes, I also noticed that I say "it was cool" aboot 7 times in that paragraph. :P

Hyena then said"

Uhhhhhhhhhhh. . .

The main water supply to the whole street, the Valve that turns on and off the main water line in our street.
(I'm not sure what it's called or if I am saying it correctly. I apologize for that.)

Hope that helps. :D