gatewatcher

The Simple Life

This show...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. This show...

• sucks.
    • is good.
    • ...what the hell?

What the hell is up with this show? I hate it, those two girls should be shot, they are utterly useless. I'm not ammused, FOX sucks. Bring back Futurama, hell at least it's more educational than this garbage, and education is exactly what fans of this show apparently need.

Paris is hot, but she's nothing you can't find in a good piece of pr0n, damnit.

Hmm... Strangely enough, someone was telling me about this show just a few minutes ago. I've never heard of it.

Haha, I guess Internet exposure wasn't enough for her. Anyways, Fox has gone low, like, lower than a Super Spy underground base low. And thats low! :D

Heh, it seems like every major network has to have some dumbass reality show. If you ask me there's already a surplus of the things.
And no, I haven't watched The Simple Life, and no, I don't want to and therefore will not.

As soon as I heard about the very first Survivor show, I knew what would come next: progressively worse and worse reality type shows. Considering how I think the first Survivor was a piece of garbage, you can only imagine what I think about the latest reality shows.

DooMBoy said:

Heh, it seems like every major network has to have some dumbass reality show. If you ask me there's already a surplus of the things.
And no, I haven't watched The Simple Life, and no, I don't want to and therefore will not.

I keep thinking of that one on Spike TV, then remember it's not a reality show. It's a japanese dubbed gameshow.

ravage said:

I keep thinking of that one on Spike TV, then remember it's not a reality show. It's a japanese dubbed gameshow.

Most Extreme Elimination Challange! Don't Get Eliminated! :D

Doom-Child said:

Yes, but she's a retard with the boobies.

Barely (on the boobies).

I've watched the 1st and second episodes. I must say Fox actually struck a bit of gold here. This show had me laughing my ass off at how lazy and stupid they were. The thing with the milk, hilarious. People really had to drink that watered down shit because they fucked up. It's hard to even describe in words the ignorance that these 2 bitches have. They actually thought that this family just hung out at wal-mart for fun, and THEN asked wtf wal-mart was. I don't enjoy 99% of the slew of "reality" crap they spit out, but this show kept me watching. And personally, I don't find them all that attractive. Ms. Richie ain't no looker, and Ms. Hilton is really damn skinny. She has that fake pretty yes, but that's about it.

gatewatcher said:

What the hell is up with this show? I hate it, those two girls should be shot, they are utterly useless. I'm not ammused, FOX sucks.

I think that's the entire premise of the show; to watch two rich girls who have never had to work a single day in their lives screw up royally when placed somewhere that they would never normally be. I'm not a huge fan of reality shows, so I didn't watch it (though I have seen Paris in other 'movies' heh heh heh ;) )

The best 'reality' show ever is still the Joe Schmoe Show on SpikeTV, it's like the reality show for people who hate reality shows. Pure hilarity.

Cyb said:

(though I have seen Paris in other 'movies' heh heh heh ;) )

I have been thinking that Fox figured they could lure in some people from, those.

Ah, at least they still have good saturday morning cartoons. :D

I don't really like msot of those cartoons, but at least they still have 24.

Ichor said:

I don't really like msot of those cartoons, but at least they still have 24.

Well the Jist of them are animé so I like them. :D
Though I only watch Kirby, Sonic, Shaman King and TMNT. I don't watch too much Tv these days, aboot 3 hours a week max, 2 of those hours from my Saturday morning cartoons. :D
I haven't really checked out to watch later on and see this simple life show, I have a feeling it just won't bake my cookie.

Cyb said:

(though I have seen Paris in other 'movies' heh heh heh ;) )

The one where she plays some weird-ass blue/green alien with shiny black eyes? :P

Assmaster said:

TV is stupid.

For the most part I would agree with you, but there are a few (and only a few) really good shows.

And they're all reruns. Reality tv was a novel idea, but there is way too much of it, and they all have stupid premises. I'll stick to watching horror movies.