Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lupinx

help for tc

i am planning on a tc called chaotic stone. it will feature new enemys and weapons. maybe some maps also. anyway help is needed! there is currently 1 other person with me if you want to join than post! a level mapper would be good. a graphics person. and maybe even a scripter\hacker guy would be good. i myself am doing SOME sprites but not all.

lupinx, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

sorry, only a very small portion has ben worked on. until it is a little bigger i dont have anything to show{except for the story which is too long to post here. if u want too know what it is then e-mail[in which i may still not do it} me or wait til its page is finished. there

It's funny... when id makes a game, the story line is the LAST thing done. When anyone makes a mod, the story is the FIRST thing done.

It would make sense for you to start off by making one map, or one new enemy, and work up from that.

i have made one new map AND one new enemy. but they are so crappy im probalbly going to end up deleting them.

Remember what I wrote in the email? At least have an alpha demo or something ready before you ask for help. Then again, even if a demo is made and released, most people are still going to be busy with their own projects.

Just remember, if there's a will, there's a way.

DooMBoy said:

/me wonders if this TC will go the way of the dodo

It's metroid TC all over again.

ravage said:

It's * TC all over again (save a select few).

as i have said there IS a demo. its just to bad to be released...
until it is a little better im not releasing it. if u plead maybe.

o and lizardcommando. u should check your e-mail this time. i dont like macintosh.

I did see your email. I am not a big fan of Macs myself, so don't worry about me having anything on any other OSes. My stuff will always be for Windows.

ravage said:

Except Metroid TC was a better pre-flop concept. And I still would've kept at it...but that's another story.

Job said:

lupinx, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Someone had to do it.

Job said:

Except Metroid TC was a better pre-flop concept. And I still would've kept at it...but that's another story.

Metroid Doom actually had some good resources started. 2 good versions of Samus' Arm, work on the bubble style doors (those scripted one's were awesome), and a new pallette.

Scuba Steve said:

Metroid Doom actually had some good resources started. 2 good versions of Samus' Arm, work on the bubble style doors (those scripted one's were awesome), and a new pallette.

Seconded. When I came back (namely to the messageboard), the project was kind of petering out and I was wondering what happened to the enthusiasm... I was more than willing to continue the project, and still am.

my other project "mystery monster" has ben closed due to no one sending anything{which was the whole point of the project}. if u were going to do it it is too late. as for the chaotix stones. work is being done in great doses.

And I still would've kept at it...but that's another story.

This coming from the guy that didn't know how to put new skies into a WAD.</joke>

Well Lupinx,Im working on a project myself.
Its Called Tale of Doom and will have new enemies,weapons,objects,textures,sounds,music and more.

You can help us out if you want.
geocities.com/shadowrunner894
or contact me via aim:XBlackDagger89X
or Email:Clansr03@yahoo.com

You dont have to stop it if you want but it would be a good thing if you joined us since i have some of the best people working for me(Hyena,SargeBaldy,Makaveli,Etc).

Thus said if you dont want to its ok.id say good luck if you continue on.

ShadowRunner said:

Well Lupinx,Im working on a project myself.
Its Called Tale of Doom and will have new enemies,weapons,objects,textures,sounds,music and more.

You can help us out if you want.
geocities.com/shadowrunner894
or contact me via aim:XBlackDagger89X
or Email:Clansr03@yahoo.com

You dont have to stop it if you want but it would be a good thing if you joined us since i have some of the best people working for me(Hyena,SargeBaldy,Makaveli,Etc).

Thus said if you dont want to its ok.id say good luck if you continue on.

Why do I find this hilarious?
Don't you have your own thread, shadowrunner?

It would be great if some of the more ambitious projects like lupinx's and ShadowRunner's merged together, especially considering the rather limited pool of talent they have access to (I'm especially thinking of the extremely small number of sprite artists and musicians in the community).

ShadowRunner said:

people working for me.

That's a nice way to call your team mates.

Scuba Steve said:

Agreed, complete fagotry.

Yes, both artists totally suck turnips.