Find results in...
Sephiroth

teh evil

teh evil  

25 members have voted

1. 1. teh evil

• yes, snakes are evil
    • no, just animals

in religions like christianity, jewism (could think of a work hear) and islam snakes, and infact reptiles in general are view as evil. however in other religions they are highly respected and worshiped.

so what are your opionions on snakes? and what is your reason?

a lttile about snakes.

decendants of an anciet lizard snakes shed legs millions of years ago in order to have accsess to prey that burrowed. over time new features formed. such as a protective eyelid, heat sensors, flexibe spin and flexable jaws. this ancient lizard was most likly similar to a monitor, but primative.
snakes do not dig burrows like worms. sand swimmers can "swim" in the sand but that is as close as they get to digging.
pythons lay eggs, boas give live birth. both are constrictors and are non venomous
no snake can consume a normal size adult human. chilren are possible but the snake must be large. this is due to our shoulders. we are not structured like most animals and thus cannot be swallowed as such. there are no proven cases. however a constrictors is powerful and can kill a person very easily. so it is nice to know is a boa kills you it will not be able to swallow, unless u are a midget.
snakes have no ears, they 'hear' vibrations.
most snakes have poor eyesight, or are blind.
have a pet snake, some species can live a very long time. upto 50 years.
some snakes, pythons and boas, still have the remains of legs. these are tiny spurs with a single toe nail, used in mateing.

in religions like christianity, jewism (could think of a work hear) and islam snakes, and infact reptiles in general are view as evil.

Uh, no.

Of course they're evil. If they weren't, then why would god rob them of legs? You might suggest that god isn't perfect, which of course is ridiculous.

Sephiroth said:

in religions like christianity, jewism (could think of a work hear) and islam snakes, and infact reptiles in general are view as evil. however in other religions they are highly respected and worshiped.

I think we've heard enough from mister religion today... now and forever.

Snakes aren't evil from a religious standpoint, but they're still evil, since they scare the bejeezus out of me.

DC

Snakes are ok but, dogs are evil.

Just look at them: ugly, noisy, drooling, but-sniffing, egocentric, dumb and I happen to hate them.

more proof:
DOG is GOD spelled backwards...

No doubt about it dogs are evil and must be destroyed at once!

AndrewB said:

Of course they're evil. If they weren't, then why would god rob them of legs? You might suggest that god isn't perfect, which of course is ridiculous.

What about someone whose legs were blown off in the great one? Did God hate them too?

"Ha ha, take that grandpa!"

ahum... that should be:

# Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles
Ride the snake...he's old, and his skin is cold #

Snakes are good. How else can you have snake dancing baptist rituals?

no no i's CATS that are evil. i believe myself to be an authority on this because i live with 3 of the bastards. Of course, that's why i like cats. at least "evil" counts as personality. whearas dogs have no personality, they're just stupid smelly drolling wastes of oxygen that either

1. climb on you or
2. bark

and that's it. how the fuck are you supposed to tell a friendly one from an angry one? you don't you just shoot it anyway!

as for snakes, i've never really gotten to know any so i cant judge them :-)

I own a pet python and shes deffinatly not evil, there a very dumb animal but if you feed them they have no problems and no intentions of harming you..even though people say snakes do not have any emotion of attatchment to there owners I believe this isent true as she only seems to like me and when I put her around my neck she even likes to rub her head all over me, It despises my mom, dad and my friends though.

Snakes are okay... when they're small and/or harmless. If they're neither, I don't like them.

Religiously though, I'd have to say - although this is 100% against what I've been told - that no, they're just animals like everything else.

I'll tell you what makes for some strange dialog...

Play through Chronotrigger and give these characters these names:
Crono -> Bitch
Nadia/Marle -> Psycho
Robot (Prommatheus?) -> Crack
Frog guy -> God
Magus -> Satan
Ayla? (the cave woman) -> Ass
Epoch (the time machine) -> Snake