Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klaatu

Ultimate Doom: Last Level of Knee-Deep In Hell

The Ultimate Doom: On Level 9 on the episode: Knee-deep in Hell, how do you kill all those monster in the moon base? I guess that is what it is called.

When you die, a message comes up saying that something sucks and the only way to complete is through, then says to continue with the Doom adventure, play the next episode.

When you start the next episode, you lose all your weapons.

Is there a way to kill all monster in the moon base and then automatically go to the next episode?

No, it's just the way the episode ends.

After all, you are about to go through hell itself, or something.

You shouldn't be bothered about starting episode 2 with just the pistol - it was designed to be played that way.

BTW, some of the coolest Doom tricks involve exiting a map by committing suicide in just the right way.

OMG, its not often i see a reason to put my $.02 in on DW, i just do alot of reading, but this needed to be posted in. I cant beleave that you figured that wasnt suposed to happen, especialy if you would have read the following screen. and the reason you lost all your guns is explained in the fisrt DOOM book iirc.(i know, i know, i must be the other 1/2 of the doom book fanbase.)

thats my $.02

Its also explained in DSM's doom stories XD, in the second episode, you go to hell, and to get into hell you need to die, and you lose all your guns when you die, besides, E2M1 would be dead easy with all the weapons carried over (well its pretty easy anyway, but still)

deathbringer said:

Its also explained in DSM's doom stories XD, in the second episode, you go to hell, and to get into hell you need to die, and you lose all your guns when you die, besides, E2M1 would be dead easy with all the weapons carried over (well its pretty easy anyway, but still)

Then shouldn't you not have a pistol?

Or clothes for that matter?

And if you just have to die, shouldn't he have died a long time ago to make it easier? =P

You die, and travel through hell. Actually, you're health becomes less than 10% and you travel through hell, but whatever. You start with a pistol in each new episode because you had to drop you're gear to get there (I think). Don't worry, I used to wonder about this also :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "DOOM"!!!!

heh, I wouldn't worry about the story. Doom is a pure arcade-style action game, involving story just makes it seem cheesy and stupid.