Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnevil

Skulltag v0.95h Feedback/Discussion Thread

how to browse servers list? i only see 7 servers from 15, how to list them all?

The browser will only display servers of the same version. The L@P servers haven't upgraded yet, so they won't display. It's pointless to display them anyway, because it's not like you can connect to them :)

I almost forgot to mention, the Daisy skin (bunny) is incomplete; there are no firing frames, so the rabbit vanishes while shooting. Besides, it's tough to see anyway (smaller than Hissy, light brown color).

It's not a big deal, but it bugs me to go online and see half of the players using a cheap skin to rack up frags.

CaptainWinky said:

I almost forgot to mention, the Daisy skin (bunny) is incomplete; there are no firing frames, so the rabbit vanishes while shooting. Besides, it's tough to see anyway (smaller than Hissy, light brown color).

It's not a big deal, but it bugs me to go online and see half of the players using a cheap skin to rack up frags.

Do what real men do:
cl_noskins 1 ;)

Carnevil said:

If you want, I could put up a version of skulltag.wad that doesn't have the Daisy skin.

It's not a big deal unless more people complain, now that Infinite Ammo showed me the easiest fix. :)