Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Damn IM system

I send an IM, and get no reply. I recive and IM and reply and its "sent" but the person never recives it. Submerge, ive been trying to IM you. Get AIM or ICQ. Its easier than the damn IM system.

I have a nice little space on ICQ, thank you. MSN too, but for entirely different reasons (no-delay mail receiving).

There's something odd with IM's reply button. If I'm talking with deadnail, the reply button will send the message to deadnail'. WTF is that "'"??

the reply button will send the message to deadnail'. WTF is that "'"??

I get that too, but apparently it works.

Well I didn't get the reply I don't think, he just verbally accosted me on ICQ right then. You're talking about the ZDoom decal painting, right? Maybe. Fuck I dunno.

Anyway, I hate to say it but AOL takes the prize here. AIM beats the everloving bejeezus out of ICQ.

Hey, I started my first flamewar..haha

AIM is just a bad dream to me, I get usually about 2 to 3 bugs from the fucking program every single day that I delete.

I've never, ever got a bug from ICQ, and I've had the 1999 version for 2 wonderful, bugfree years now.

It doesn't seem to be a problem for me when I send messages or files to friends that have the 2000 version. :|

Lucky bastard. I'm not going beyond 2000a anyway. I use nearly 1% of the features ICQ have. I was using a pirate client some time ago, pretty cool and fast actually. Too bad it started malfunctioning when 2000a arrived.

Do the older version of ICQ inform you when it's being replaced by another one? That's never happend to my prog.

Oh, so you DID get my IMs. I'm sorry about that.
I did get the IM where you yelled at me though. I don't have AIM or ICQ or AOL_IM, so this is all I've got. Sorry.