Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

dooming old school

one of my better hobbies is and has been computers. When i see my grandparents next i will take about $50 and buy all the parts needed for another classic system to hold doom LAN partis on. I know this place that has boxes of old computer parts, even early pentium3 mother boards. I will buy a few older mother boards, a pentium over 100mhz, a few sticks of cheap ram, a 1 or 2 gb hard drive and mayby a small case and monitor. I will then hold a doom LAN party if i do this and as a prise give out a decked out classic computer

starting in a few months. not a large party only a few people. where? in tipp city ohio thats where. when, when i finish the old school systems

one of my better hobbies is and has been computers.

I have 10 SMC 8416B 10baseT ISA NICs (support coax or rj45). For the actual cost of shipping anyone can have them. Each card weighs about 5 oz + weight of a box and packing. Email me if interested for total shipping cost. USPS priority is $3.95 for 2lbs.

They are just taking up space. These work great for lan parties.

Windows comes with driver support for these cards.

"nobody@phoenix.telefragged.com" emailed me for the cards. If this is a mistake, I'm just letting you know that this host is not responding and is most likely not a good address (same as DOOMWORLD pw verify address? however that happened). If not a mistake ...

"nobody@phoenix.telefragged.com" emailed me for the cards.

I've gotten mails from there too, I just delete them. It's usually never the same person.