Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnevil

Skulltag v0.95h Bug Report Thread

Okay, I have a bug. It won't save my info. Everytime I start up the game I have to reassign all my buttons and redo my player before I can play any multiplayer games. It's annoying!

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Okay, I have a bug. It won't save my info. Everytime I start up the game I have to reassign all my buttons and redo my player before I can play any multiplayer games. It's annoying!

Hmm

Try configuring everything in single player mode first. Exit Skulltag, restart it, and your settings should be saved permanently.

Uh, so you load skulltag, bind all your keys, exit skulltag, load skulltag again, and you're keys aren't bound correctly?

I fixed it. I hope.
There was a courrpted config file it kept going back to and getting info, so I put the new info into that file and everything works fine now.
But now I have another bug, the bots just stand there. What's up?

When I got the grenade launcher and the Spread powerup the right side grenade was fired much higher than the other two. Other than that it's looking very nice.

Rellik said:

When I got the grenade launcher and the Spread powerup the right side grenade was fired much higher than the other two. Other than that it's looking very nice.

Works for me (tm)

Skunkboy Kyle said:

;_;
Why don't we use shitty generic bot thing like Zcajun then?

Probably because the Cajun bot is mediocre at deathmatch and, as far as I know, incapable of playing in CTF/ST. If you're just jonesing for a bot deathmatch, grab the latest version of regular Zdoom, which has Cajun bots built in. It's not the greatest, but it works.

I got a NICE big fucking bug for you!
Your fucking CTF server never went above four people for a reason! It says it can support 4 but it can't! It only allows 3 at one time! Anyone else is told the server is full!
FUCK THAT SHIT! >_<

Skunkboy Kyle said:

I got a NICE big fucking bug for you!
Your fucking CTF server never went above four people for a reason! It says it can support 4 but it can't! It only allows 3 at one time! Anyone else is told the server is full!
FUCK THAT SHIT! >_<

JESUS CHRIST! Are you like, bipolar? Calm down, everything will be ok.

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Johnny you can kiss my ass because after four people experienced the bug you still wouldn't admit it existed you cocksucker!

Actually I did, ask DAI--GUARD. That's right, faggot.

Wasn't our server, it was yours.

Johnny - Yeah but while I was trying to bash it into your thick skull you wouldn't listen! I knew it was a bug but you wouldn't listen! Prick!

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Wasn't our server, it was yours.

Johnny - Yeah but while I was trying to bash it into your thick skull you wouldn't listen! I knew it was a bug but you wouldn't listen! Prick!

I thought you were wrong, but then I realized it was a bug. Just fucking drop it. God DAMN you have a temper problem!

While playing Team Deathmatch, I discovered that you can get Impressives and Most Impressives by shooting at your teammates with a Railgun. I shot a teammate several times and got many Most Impressives, although nothing happened to my teammate. Weird.