Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaviro

Saddam Hussein has been captured!

Grimm said:

Be a man and fight.

Or be a man and DON'T, you redneck dipshit assfuck. Contributing to an evil cause is a dishonor to one's self and the country one claims to serve.

How do you know the cause would be evil if the draft needed to be reinstated again you shitfaced asslicker

Ralphis said:

How do you know the cause would be evil if the draft needed to be reinstated again you shitfaced asslicker

UR MOM TOLLED ME LOL

Breaking News
Hiding in a Winter Blunder Land

Found hiding in a crevasse near Mount McKinley was a slightly gaunt and ruffled white-bearded man known world-wide as Santa Claus, alias Saint Nicholas or Nick, and Kris Kringle. His portly 350 pounds was now merely a husky 225, and his big black belt hung limply by his loosely flapping red coat.

No Wonder His Belly was Bloated

On his person, besides the ubiquitous pipe, was a huge sum of money, who, after first not answering any questions due to some disorientation, and singing "Blue Christmas", finally became quite loquacious insisting that the money was for buying all the boys and girls of the world presents.

Alpine Accomplice

He was staying nearby at one of his retired elve's chalets, but when he heard the combined forces of the Alaskan Highway Police and the Royal Canadian Mounties, fled into his icy underground hiding place. Found nearby was the sleigh and reindeer, the reason for the warrant for his arrest.

Justice League for Rudolf

Radicals for the Overprotection of Domesticated Wild Animals, (RODWA) filed a lawsuit, and the court awarded the enforcement authorities the paper to bring the jolly fat man in. His second in command, known as Frosty the Snowman, is still at large (though not as large as Santa.) In the artic zone he will almost be impossible to spot from the Eschelon satellite. Suzy Snowflake was captured weeks ago.

The big question now, is what will this mean for Christmas? The World Council of Secularized Religious Holidays will meet to decide soon. Meanwhile the Ebenezer Scrooges of the world will rejoice.

1. The draft isn't fair... it exludes wealthy and people in a position (Senator/governor/political children eg: George W. Bush) from the military. It focuses on the Poor and Minorities.

2. There is no need to be in this war, nor as long as it has taken. Poor Planning and terrible politics have led to what we have now. If The president hadn't pissed off every nation in the world, we could have OTHER nations helping with the rebuilding, and fewer American soldierd dying.

Grimm, Do you know what it means to be a real man? A real man CAN be a soldier, but he is much more. A real man doesn't solve problems with violence and war. A REAL man cares more for the lives and well being of his children and family by investing money in education and health care and not bombs. A REAL man attends domestic abuse meeting and fights to bring attention and prevention for battered women, because REAL men carte about their mothers, wives, sisters and daughters. REAL men fight for causes like racism and social programs for the poor because he cares for his fellow man. A REAL man doesn't lead hundreds or thousands of other people's children into a conflict to kill OTHER people's children and families.

Come back and talk to me Grimm when you learn what it means to be a REAL man.

Scuba Steve said:

Grimm, Do you know what it means to be a real man? A real man CAN be a soldier, but he is much more. A real man doesn't solve problems with violence and war. A REAL man cares more for the lives and well being of his children and family by investing money in education and health care and not bombs. A REAL man attends domestic abuse meeting and fights to bring attention and prevention for battered women, because REAL men carte about their mothers, wives, sisters and daughters. REAL men fight for causes like racism and social programs for the poor because he cares for his fellow man. A REAL man doesn't lead hundreds or thousands of other people's children into a conflict to kill OTHER people's children and families.

Come back and talk to me Grimm when you learn what it means to be a REAL man.

I think Scuba defined real man better than anyone here ever could.

AndrewB said:

You forgot "A real man smokes Marlboro."

Don't be acrimonious about one of the best, freely-volunteered definitions of a good (read: real) man.

Ralphis, I don't think if there's another world war, it will involve a whole lot of ground combat, and thus a draft probably won't be necessary. If there is another draft it will be because of something dumb like what's going on in Iraq now.

Kid Airbag said:

Ralphis, I don't think if there's another world war, it will involve a whole lot of ground combat, and thus a draft probably won't be necessary. If there is another draft it will be because of something dumb like what's going on in Iraq now.

Any war we will get into now will involve ground-occupation. Although not necessarily infantry pushing its way violently into places, it will mean sending soldiers here and there to stand around and look menacing and carry a gun. If our government decides to start another war while we still have forces occupying Iraq, it may be necessary to reinstate the draft because there won't be enough men with guns to stand around. (Likely, all the well-trained people will be staying home while a bunch of green teens stand around in the desert.)

Ultraviolet said:

For one, it doesn't look anything like him.

Oh come on. It -is- Saddam Hussein. I can't imagine even one of his doubles looking this similar to him.

First:

Ralphis:
...to everyone who has a problem with people dying in Iraq, here's the solution you dumbfucks, don't join the military.

Ever heard of civilian causualties?

Second:
I don't appreciate the amount of name-calling this thread has produced. Please act a little more mature...

Third:
After the first Gulf war Saddam posed no threat to the world. His army was disarmed for over a decade; the WMD were destroyed and there were no ties with Al-qaida.
The US did NOT get permission from the UN for this war. In short: This war was unprovoced and illegal.
There is nothing heroic or glorious about it.
So they caught Saddam and the world may think there's one threat less; thruth is Bush is the real war criminal and the biggest threat to world peace, stability and freedom since Adolf Hitler.
With the capture of Saddam, Bush gained support and so the world became unsafer.

I think that both, Bush and Saddam are evil.

You north americans are totaly blind.

AndrewB said:

You forgot "A real man smokes Marlboro."

They smoke Jacks you jacknut.

raven....now shoot the son of a bitch already.

Vegeta said:

I think that both, Bush and Saddam are evil.

Hey im only blind in one eye so piss off.

Grimm said:

Be a man and fight. Ain't gettin' to Valhalla by running off to Japan with your tail between your legs, after all.

Listen, you. This has nothing to do with proving your level of testosterone. It has to do with not wanting to be a killer. If I was in a unit assigned to wipe out a village filled with potential "terrorists", then I'd rather turn my gun on my fellow soldiers to shoot myself than kill a bunch of innocent civilians.

Still, even enemy soldiers are people too. Just because they've been fed propaganda their entire lives then drafted doesn't make them any less of a human.

That's the thing with war: it's just a game between the powerful people in the world to see who can get the most power. They send their soldiers to slaughter each other just because they feel like it. Then thousands of people die without any remorse or consolation.

Saddam, what a pussy. If I were him, I would have went out in a blaze of Glory and become a Martyer to ignite an even more powerful hatred against the US. Fuck him thats what I say, the entertainment factor is minimun. We need another bombing to stir up the world. Let the white house be next!

George Carlin '04!

Vegeta said:

BECAUSE EVERYONE IN NORTH AMERICA FULLY SUPPORTS BUSH

Twat.

m0l0t0v said:

After the first Gulf war Saddam posed no threat to the world. His army was disarmed for over a decade; the WMD were destroyed and there were no ties with Al-qaida.
The US did NOT get permission from the UN for this war. In short: This war was unprovoced and illegal.
There is nothing heroic or glorious about it.
So they caught Saddam and the world may think there's one threat less; thruth is Bush is the real war criminal and the biggest threat to world peace, stability and freedom since Adolf Hitler.
With the capture of Saddam, Bush gained support and so the world became unsafer.

while saddam may not have been a threat to the world, he was a large threat to his own people, and there are implications that he did fund terrorism, though not necessarily al-qaida. I do disagree with the premise of the invasion, but I think in the long run getting him out of power was good, even if we royally screwed up over there and are losing more soldiers every day.

As for Bush being Hitler, I have to laugh at that. First off Bush isn't a dictator, he's elected, and even if he is reelected (which is likely, especially now) it's only eight years total and I have my doubts he'll invade another country, mainly because there aren't any other countries left to invade that americans actually know enough about to support him (Syria, what's that? Iran who?) ;)

There's always the possibility I'll eat my words, but for the sake of everyone, I hope I don't.

Hitler got "elected" into office too, just like Bush. And after a bit, Adolf appointed himself dictator. Bush still has a good couple months to make his move yet.