Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

I need your comments

New Reviewer - Julian - Monday Sep 17 06:56:22 2001

Cody Brady has opened a new DOOM reviews site. Three wads have already been tested. If you'd like yourse to be the next one, don't hesitate to ask the reviewer.

Actually, I was wanting to open a site - doomworkshop or doomcon2002 - related to wadreview/mod/deathmatch/doomers's pics & personal information...etc but I was lack of help. At the same time, I was wondering anyone would like this wadreview site, because so far I still havn't seen any comments under it. However, obviously here are some facts of why you don't pay attention to it, it might be because it's newdoom and you hate newdoom all along ordinarily. Also, mindspring is the provider of the download section and it isn't stable always.

Anyways, my point is I want to know how much you like this or not, which could reflects if it's worth for me to open doomworkshop/doomcon2002

Depends upon the content....
ANY review site can be of value... especially from someone who's opinion is respected.
I'd certainly be interested in your reviews.

Is it`s primary purpose newdoom if not i have a great idea for morphing doom fort and your idea for reviewing wads into one great site THE GATEKEEPER COMPLEX