Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

What the hell is with the forum clock?

In my options, I currently have the time set to GMT -5 (Eastern time) because that's where I live. According to the board, it's 2 AM right now. What the fuck?

I noticed that too. I just changed my clock settings back a few hours (to Alaska's time zone actually).

rofl, weird. that's not even what telefragged's clock is set to (tf is on mountain time this week), so I assume it was never set in the first place or vb is too retarded to do something as simple as look at the system clock to check the proper friggin time

I never really pay attention to the time, just the date. Also, the only time I use the date is to determine whether a thread is too old to post in or not.

sargebaldy said:

The forum clock has always been off by several hours for me (PST). I just ignore it.

Well, it has ALWAYS been off by 20 minutes (legend has it Ling was setting the clock, then went off to talk to Mordeth for 20 minutes before submitting the proper time), but if you have your timezone set right, it was at least within a half hour of being right.

Now it's about as reliable as a heroin addict.

Well yeah, so do I, but it's confusing to figure out when things were last posted if the forum clock is so fucked up.

Make that 4 hours and 20 minutes. I have it set to GMT+1, and it's now 22:31 here, while the forum insists on telling me that it's 02:17. Y2K?