Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnny

Skulltaggifying Wads

Inspired by CaptainWinky and his sDwango 5 wad, I now like to "Skulltaggify" wads. Skulltaggifying a wad means to take a regular Doom wad and add Skulltag things(Duh). The first time I tried this I Skulltaggified Doom7734. It sucked. Then I did DoomarenA 2, and it was better. Now I am working on the Eternal Doom Deathmatch wad.

No, he has no webspace, he does it all thru AIM and email. I have a few of them, they're not bad, but he has a fetish with placing the Doomsphere and BFG9000 out in the middle of the level for everyone to get. He did a good job with the BFG10k though on one level, that confused me till no end.

Skunkboy Kyle said:

No, he has no webspace, he does it all thru AIM and email. I have a few of them, they're not bad, but he has a fetish with placing the Doomsphere and BFG9000 out in the middle of the level for everyone to get. He did a good job with the BFG10k though on one level, that confused me till no end.

He basically said it all. Except I now updated it all and fixed the crappy doomsphere/bfg9000 placement. Maps 1-11 are done now, there's lots of new skins added, and the almighty flamethrower from the ZOOM racing mod is in there too. (all credit goes to Nanami) And yes, I have no webspace. Would anyone like to host it? Thanks.

I still think he should add a DeHacked or something to put that flamethrower somewhere besides replacing the plasma rifle.
Maybe my idea of having a third weapon would work.

Oh yeah! And his stupid chainsaw! He has two chainsaws! The one with two blades replaces the fist so you get it before the other chainsaw. It's so stupid. :P

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Oh yeah! And his stupid chainsaw! He has two chainsaws! The one with two blades replaces the fist so you get it before the other chainsaw. It's so stupid. :P

There already is a dehacked patch in it. I tried putting the flamethrower on slot 8 but it's made to replace the plasma rifle. I tried fixing the chainsaw and the flamethrower, but they can't replace anything else or have their own slot. It was already made like that when I stole it from the ZooM mod. :P I can either keep them the way they are, or take them completely out.

Skunkboy Kyle said:

It's so stupid.

Remember, this is a thread about GOOD things about my wad. Seeing that it's perfect in every way, it shouldn't be hard to come up with stuff.

Hey, he said the next set of maps he was going to Skulltaggify was Gothic99... till I forced him to play it. He got so upset because I made him play thru every map. ^_^