Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

Ever seen a UFO?

...seen a UFO?

if so share a story. or anysotry that has something wierd in it.

just for fun you guys. better yet, share your imp sighting stories

I remember seeing something strange about two years ago. My sister was waving my boyfriend goodbye. He was heading home, when all of a sudden both of them saw a strange blueish light in the sky. The light was 'wobbling' from left to right while it was flying across the sky at high speed. She saw another light appear a couple of seconds after the first one faded away. She yelled my name. When I was outside I managed to see a glimpse of the third one. It was quite small, blueish and the third one didn't appear to make the wobbling movement.

Very strange and unusual, although I'm not saying that it was an Alien spacecraft. It might have been a satellite or something, although I don't think they would move that way.

If you see a light phenomenon in the night sky that doesn't look or behave like anything you recognize, it simply must be an UFO.

Fredrik said:

If you see a light phenomenon in the night sky that doesn't look or behave like anything you recognize, it simply must be an UFO.

By definition, in fact, that is true. :D

If any aliens have discovered life on this planet, I'm fairly sure they arent going around and abducting random hicks so they can shove tubes up their asses.

...buys a whole lot of Aerobies (flying rings that fly real far) and attached a bunch of little lights on them, then climbs a tall mountain and flings them from the peak over nearby villages...

the_Danarchist said:

If any aliens have discovered life on this planet, I'm fairly sure they arent going around and abducting random hicks so they can shove tubes up their asses.

To make contact would be rather bold. I would think they would evaluate us socially to see if we're worth messing with, and if not, then if we have anything else to offer, like minerals, slave labor... I mean, if they're "truly advanced," it's hard to tell how they'd think, but if they could only see us as animals (us as a lower form of life, them as a higher evolved form of life) then that would be their evaluation process I'm sure. But hey, look around, everything is under control and I'm sure we'd be seen by any foreign intelligence to be upright beings with a lot of potential. I mean, it's obvious!

Fredrik said:

Yeah, wtf is aurora borealis?

I have seen two unidentified flying objects. The first was at night. It was an underlit hexagonally shaped object. The second was during the daytime. It was the classic "cigar shaped" object.

Scabbed Angel said:

Identified. And its not flying so much as hovering ; P

Heh, I was being sarcastic in reply to Fredrik's quasi-sarcastic reply. You fail teh funney test.

I'v seen a few strange things in the sky and in front of my own eyes 5 feet away.

One time was when I was 11 years old and I was up at my brothers place we were having dinner there and me and him were upstairs looking at his new .308 deer rifle, he has a very large picture window overlooking off the side of a large hill. I looked out into the sky and saw a quite large bright light sitting in one spot it wasent the same color as a star it was an almost amber yellow. I pointed it out to my brother and he used the scope on his rifle to see if he could get a better view but it was to bright and just looked like a blob of light. We observed it for a few more minutes and then it just darted off northward behind the other hill and we lost sight of it.

The province I live in of Nova Scotia is very well known for ufo sightings and the likes and they have been reported here for centuries, they have even been reported to have been seend take off out of the water and there was a thick film of some sort of yellow foam on the surface of the water afterwards.

Alof of strange marine animals wash up here also and about 2 months ago my grandfather was the one who discoverd one, it was 27 feet long from head to the end of the tail it had very coarse white hair covering its body, no teeth a very fleshy tounge and 3 flippers on each side of its body. The body was quite thick and muscular until it taperd to a very skinny bony tail.

Scientists have no idea what it is and took dna samples we havent heard anything about it since.

I will post a page about them and maybe if i can get my hands on some picture taken of it from my grandmother ill show you all them to.

Alright heres an addy for that whatever the fuck it is I saw. http://www.hostileinvader.com/SeaSerpents.html

Scabbed Angel said:

Identified. And its not flying so much as hovering ; P

Job said:

Heh, I was being sarcastic in reply to Fredrik's quasi-sarcastic reply. You fail teh funney test.

I was about to post that very same response, but decided not to.

Job said:

You and Ichor fail teh Sarcasm test. : )

Last month I saw something weird floating in the sky, but I didn assume it was an alien.
UFO? yes, it was an object, it was flying, and it was unidentified.

Never have I seen any UFO's by most people's standards (alien craft) nor have I ever met anyone that has claimed to.

KoRn said:

Last month I saw something weird floating in the sky, but I didn assume it was an alien.
UFO? yes, it was an object, it was flying, and it was unidentified.

Never have I seen any UFO's by most people's standards (alien craft) nor have I ever met anyone that has claimed to.

Track 3 of Untouchables, KoRn.

Ultraviolet said:

But hey, look around, everything is under control and I'm sure we'd be seen by any foreign intelligence to be upright beings with a lot of potential. I mean, it's obvious!

"You know that meaning-of-life stuff? I think we're gonna be alright."

Scabbed Angel said:

You and Ichor fail teh Sarcasm test. : )

Back in the good old days, people used to say:

SARCASAM MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

It's a shame that has died out.

UFO=Unidentified Flying Object

This could mean anything, not just aliens, but it is a common mistake to make. Bird shit could be a UFO, if no one knew what it was. :-P ANyway, I haven't, but though there probably is intelligent life in the universe, just remember that is the nature of humans to attempt to define things they don't understand, in order to be less threatened by them.

Sephiroth said:

or anysotry that has something wierd in it.

Alright, is this weird enough for you? It doesn't have anything to do with UFO's...

You know those locks that old computers had? The ones that would disable the keyboard when you lock them? Well, at one point, I happened to have two computers in my room (one was my sister's, she was having a problem with it and wanted me to look at it). I was just sitting in my room when I heard a voice... well, that's the closest word I can think of, there was no sound, but it was as if I had been spoken to, and it said "The key to one computer, works in both computers". I felt compelled to try it out, so I took the computer key, went to one of the computers, locked it, unlocked it, went to the other computer and did the same. And it was true, the same key worked in both of them. I notice that nowadays, they don't put those locks in computers any more. At least, mine doesn't have one. Maybe for the very reason that the keys being universal made them useless? That was the only time I remember being spoken to that way, and I remember it less because of the occurence itself, than that what it told me was true.

ravage said:

"You know that meaning-of-life stuff? I think we're gonna be alright."

Dear god, please tell me that's not a quote from Signs or something. (Please identify your source, anyway.)

Ultraviolet said:

Dear god, please tell me that's not a quote from Signs or something. (Please identify your source, anyway.)

stargate sg-1.

pregnant with worms said:

i want links from tyockell.

I'll see what I can do about those pictures for ya my family lives down at the end of the province about 2 hours drive from here but I'm going there in a few days and will get a few pictures and post them up on here.

uh a UFO. Of course. Seen lots. probably the strangest was when I was taking a walk, I heard this whipping of the wind. then this huge metallic thing flew by. The next day I saw some creature that looked as if it was made out of lighting lumber under it. the grass burned were it stepped. the grass is burnt still. I am not paranoid. oter people see it too.