Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Igor9

Some sentimental stuff

My first computer was an old beat up Cyrix 486DLC I got from my uncle and the one game that I played for the longest time on that computer was Doom. At the time I was happy if I could get 20fps. My love for computer games started with Doom and I've played uncountable games since, each of which will have fond niches in my memory. Yet, I still get a kick from playing Doom, even now. 10 years is a long time, wars have raged, millions have died, empires have risen and fallen and I am not the innocent geek I once was. But thanks to all the pwad authors, and source port and utility developers (thanks randy) Doom somehow still remains fresh and somehow synonymous was good innocent fun. Unlike some propagandized American brainwashing tool to get young kids killed in foreign lands supporting corrupt interests of neo-fascist..

Anyway, thanks for the good times everybody, I really appreciate everyone's effort and I mean EVERYONE, even deathz0r and George Fiffy, who really does make good maps.

PS: I have nothing against Americans really, I actually look up to American Ideals, but sometimes I feel those Ideals are not being applied when they should. I live in a Communist country btw so wtf do I know.

Heh, America's ideals were never applied. But really, no need to bring shit like that up in a thread like this.

If I get a drink of water, I'll have to go to the bathroom and how can I urinate when my people are in bondage?

rofl, could this seemingly pointless thread be any more of an obvious wolf in sheep's clothing?