Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skunkboy Kyle

Post Hell

Okay, I have a couple of questions about why Post Hell is the way it is.
First, why are there two songs playing at once? One is a very loud and horrible carnival style music and the other one sounds like a hardcore band where the guy is screaming like they're cutting off his gentitals.
Second, who is that in the picture?

1. Because it's meant to be annoying, just like the flashing banner ad.
2. That's Fredrik, formerly famous for spamming/trolling DW. A lot.

heh, I thought it was John Romero or Carmack up there...
Now the thought of post hell scares me that much more knowing that it is Fredrik's picture up there.

post hell is great.

That music clip of the singer(if i should even call him that) screaming his own head off sounds so bad it sounds as if it was made specifically for post hell. Oddly enough, I actually like it.

Destroyer said:

That music clip of the singer(if i should even call him that) screaming his own head off sounds so bad it sounds as if it was made specifically for post hell. Oddly enough, I actually like it.

I remember where it came from - the idiot who composed it submitted it as "fan art" in the fan fic forum. Had I known the Admins on this board would actually use it as Post Hell music then, I'd have bitten his head off :-P

How is it you visit post hell anyway?.

Uh, at the very bottom of the forum index page, there's a tag called "Morons" - underneath that you'll see the words "Post Hell" - click on the words "Post Hell", but ensure first that you have turned off all sound on your computer for your own safety.

[edit]Lüt: I hate you ;-)[/edit]

Ultraviolet said:

1. Because it's meant to be annoying, just like the flashing banner ad.
2. That's Fredrik, formerly famous for spamming/trolling DW. A lot.

Fredrik was a troll?

Edit: Heh heh, Fredrik is teh funny.

I like to visit Post Hell to listen to the music. For like 10 minutes on end. As I stare. Aimlessly.

dsm said:

I remember where it came from - the idiot who composed it submitted it as "fan art" in the fan fic forum. Had I known the Admins on this board would actually use it as Post Hell music then, I'd have bitten his head off :-P

Uh, at the very bottom of the forum index page, there's a tag called "Morons" - underneath that you'll see the words "Post Hell" - click on the words "Post Hell", but ensure first that you have turned off all sound on your computer for your own safety.

[edit]Lüt: I hate you ;-)[/edit]

Yea well theres a padlock beside the posthell link and I click on it but nothing ever opens.... thats why I was wondering how the hell it is I get in there.

The hardcore soundclip is from a song called "Ball of Hell" composed and performed by a band named Testikill. They have other hit titles like "Coffin Full of Sperm" and "What Happened to the Back of my Skull?". I believe one of their members are a poster on these forums and "Ball of Hell" has Doom-specific lyrics. It is believed to be a tribute to the "Ball of Hell" maps from the neo-classic megawad 1337.wad (though it might be the other way round).

The midi tune is called "Circa" and is by that creepy swedish guy you see in the top corner.

Click on the link itself. That padlock icon just shows that the forum is closed. Maybe someone can do that with certain closed threads, (hint hint).

Skunkboy Kyle said:

That's what I said, I thought he was cool.
Scabbed, love the av. What's your pleasure? :P

: ) It was animated, but stupid me cropped it, so the box doesn't move anymore.
;(

All Hail King Fredrik, the troll!

"I got the dwarven sword! I got the dwarven sword! This fool thinks I'm a dwarf! I'm a troll! The king of trolls! Hahahaha...! *dies*"
- Troll Leader, Return To Zork

Little Faith said:

Testikill ... I believe one of their members are a poster on these forums and "Ball of Hell" has Doom-specific lyrics. It is believed to be a tribute to the "Ball of Hell" maps from the neo-classic megawad 1337.wad (though it might be the other way round).

Testikill = pregnant with worms + Dingus Khan (both DW members).

And Ball of Hell was "inspired" by the four maps of that name in 1337.wad (not the other way round).

link

dsm said:

hey!

Don't worry. It wasn't half bad actualy. I liked the guitar work. Very fitting for Post Hell though because it does sound like someone in excrutiating pain.