• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnevil

The new Skulltag.com!

DOOM Anomaly said:

Cool! This is awesome. :D

Thanks! :)

Soon we'll have the whole site operational. We'll have news, tutorials, better downloads than 3ddownloads.com, etc.

Carnevil said:

Thanks! :)

Soon we'll have the whole site operational. We'll have news, tutorials, better downloads than 3ddownloads.com, etc.

Pickle Pants supreme. :D
Look forward to the site, as well as 95i. :D
On a side note, if you saw 95i fast and have the i sound like an 'e', its sounds like its '95y' like the y sound from, lets say, freak'y' deak'y'. Just a random thought. :D

Rellik said:

Cool man. Does this mean you're leaving DW?

Not quite yet, but that is the plan. As soon as the rest of the site is up and running with news, tutorials, etc., then yeah, ST will be leaving DW.

Carnevil said:

Not quite yet, but that is the plan. As soon as the rest of the site is up and running with news, tutorials, etc., then yeah, ST will be leaving DW.

The hostage of it or along with the updates on forums? Sorry for such asking, but I am a bit unclear. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

The hostage of it or along with the updates on forums? Sorry for such asking, but I am a bit unclear. :D

I mean, there are other aspects of skulltag.com that we haven't gotten set up yet. This includes the news section, tutorials, a download area... everything that Doomworld is doing for us right now. So, once skulltag.com is set up so that it's basically hosting the Skulltag project, I'll remove the Skulltag stuff from Doomworld.

DOOM Anomaly said:

On a side note, if you saw 95i fast and have the i sound like an 'e', its sounds like its '95y' like the y sound from, lets say, freak'y' deak'y'. Just a random thought. :D

jesus

eternal_DooMer said:

dfnkjsbfadklbhaB;ASDLFBHFNADK

eternal_DooMer said:

dfnkjsbfadklbhaB;ASDLFBHFNADK

Only one thing that isn't right here...You said the same thing in two different posts you silly! :D