Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

"Perforated Entrails" is out!!! Go, get it!!!

Hello Doomers,
Perforated Entrails is out! Some news will appear soon on every great doom site :) Download it @ www.tormentor667.de and please post some comments about it in the "Forum" (also new :))! Skulltag is required!

Download Links didn't work but now the do!
Files are another Server :) Try it again!

PS: I'm sorry! This can happen, if you don't have a good hoster :/

...very strange! Ok, does the Java Applet work for you on my site?! It is on the second html page (after the flash intro page) on the left! Here you can choose between "German" and "English" and "Forum" :) Click on "Forum" to enter the messageboard! Click on "English - MyWork" to enter the download section! :) Easy, isn't it!?

I can't put them in one file, because Tripod has a filesize limit of 2MB (or somthing like this!?)! If you want to have all in one, you will have to download it from the ftp.cdrom.com ! It will be available from there soon ;)

...very strange! Ok, does the Java Applet work for you on my site?! It is on the second html page (after the flash intro page) on the left! Here you can choose between "German" and "English" and "Forum" :) Click on "Forum" to enter the messageboard! Click on "English - MyWork" to enter the download section! :) Easy, isn't it!?

Hmm, I can reach the second page with the cyb and the music, but the side bar under the cyb is empty. Maybe its is because I have no Java engine installed on my computer because of safety.