Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Built on Doom

db! fp is the greatest doom editor in the world!

and great, now you've got me hearing grace slick sing "we built this city! we built this city on doooom builder!" in my head.

Kudos to gherkin for putting up with my moaning and whining about features =) This editor has the potential to become the best. Finally an editor developer who listens to his audience. Thanks!!!

btw bloodshedder, "for awhile" isn't proper grammar, it's "for a while". awhile cannot be preceeded with for, as it is an adverb and those cannot be proceeded by prepositions.

Szymanski said:

isn't it the song "we built this city on rock and roll" ?

yes

sargebaldy said:

btw bloodshedder, "for awhile" isn't proper grammar, it's "for a while". awhile cannot be preceeded with for, as it is an adverb and those cannot be proceeded by prepositions.
yes

pwnd, I guess.

Erik said:

This editor has the potential to become the best

IMO it already is the best!

I looked at the news page, started whistling a song. Checked this thread, noticed I was whistling. "We built this city! We built this city on rock and roll!"

Damn you baldy! Argh!

Erik said:

Kudos to gherkin for putting up with my moaning and whining about features =) This editor has the potential to become the best. Finally an editor developer who listens to his audience. Thanks!!!

You couldn't have said it better. My sentiments exactly.

Sign in to follow this