Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

OMG CHRISTMAS

footman said:

So, what are YOU getting this holiday season?

Stupid us we have to wait till christmas morning to find out. :P

Twiztid said:

Im getting a new ps2 (broke the other one) and some games for the ps2 like manhunt.

I'd rob you if you weren't probably on the other side of the world. :P

My dad stopped paying child support so money that was going to presents for me went to keeping the gas turned on.

My sister got me a rhcp album for my bday though, and I did put together a comp for them, although I stole their keyboard after I spilled beer in mine.

My family and relatives already opened all of our gifts. Here's what I got:

- Black JNCO shirt with a cool skull on the front and back
- Pair of black JNCO Jeans
- Nike shirt from my aunt.
- Lexmark 1100 Scanner/Printer combo
- Digital Camcorder
- Ink Pen w/ AM/FM radio & headphones
- $40 from different relatives that didn't know what to get me
- Lightning Lamp (like a lavalamp except it has green, blue, and red lightning, and has the same effect one of those lightning orbs has)
- A Marilyn Manson poster (Golden Age era)
- KoRn poster (newer)
- KoRn's "Take A Look In The Mirror" CD
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (which is optic)
- A Pair of clothes from HotTopic I got last Friday when out of town that counted towards my X-Mas from my grandparents (who I was with)
- Membership to a really good gym here in town (I'm looking to buff up and lose wait before I meet my boyfriend in Feb.)
- A lot of candy from one of my aunts.

Jesus, now that I list it all out I did pretty good this year :p I guess it seems like alot since last year I asked for a new computer and thusly didn't get much of anything else at all. lol. Instead I just accessorized for my PC instead :P Oh yeah not to mention my mom's getting a ton back on income tax this January and is thusly giving me and my sis each $300 or so, which I plan to by a new guitar, cell phone, and some storage type furniture for my room with.

Hey everyone,

It is now 12:13am (here in CO anyway), sooo, Merry Christmas. Hope everyone has a Blessed Holiday, as well as a Great New Year!!!

Hmmm, maybe Andy will be up to releasing Hell Revealed II as a Christmas present? Yeah, that'd be cool.

Happy Holidays,
Richie

Melfice said:

Ha-ha. Welcome to my Hell.

the_darnarchist said:

Melfice said:

Ha-ha. Welcome to my Hell

Elaborate?

Well, I got a wireless optical mouse as a 'present' for my last birthday and, ah...it has some hidden features.

Firstly, it likes to suddenly stop working for a split second, which is not too bad when surfing the web, but when it comes to games...whee. Second, it likes to suddenly divert itself on days when it is feeling particularly flighty so suddenly your cursor is on the other end of the screen. Thirdly, it sends a signal to the reciver ever couple of minutes (at least thats my theory), unfortunately, that signal is MDOWN, so suddenly it will scroll down a space or switch weapons ever couple of minutes. Lastly, it eats batteries like Hunter S. Thompson eats mescaline. Expect to replace them every 2 weeks.

This isn't a shitty mouse either, its a $60 Microsoft mouse. Hmm...

Merry Xmas!

I didn't get that double barreled toy-shotgun I asked for. Sad.

I got Max Payne 2, but the thing is, I already had it from a friend. So I get to trade it back in at best buy and get the game that I REALLY wanted, Manhunt. It sucks, I wrote up two christmas lists for my parents and they followed the old one while I had a revised one that had the stuff I really wanted.

Oh well, I still like what I got. And as far as the true meaning of christmas is concerned, screw it. Presents rock.

Max Payne 2
Aliens : Alien Harvest (book)
Resident Evil : Caliban Cove (book)
256 MB RAM stick
Electric Shaver
Clothing

I bought myself a fancy new digital camera, but then my parents insisted on paying for it, since they couldn't think of what to give me otherwise. :)

3.2 megapixels, 128 MB memory card, 15x zoom and ability to record sound and video too (320x200 - if it's good enough for Doom2.exe, it's good enough for me). Not top specifications, but more than adequate for someone who normally averages about 50 photos a year.

Otherwise, I haven't opened them yet. I have a funny feeling I'll be getting a Terminator III DVD from my sister, given her reaction when I gave her that for her birthday last month.

Happy Christmas frads :)

I got a top of the range Phillishave (the beard's coming off) from my parents, along with the usual clothing like socks, tie, boxers, belt etc.

Lots of sundry items, a bit of money. My g/f is combining my xmas present with my 21st present in Feb. I have no idea what that's going to be. All in all, pretty good, looking forward to having a shave!

Merry Christmas everyone!! I got the following stuffage:

Iron Maiden CDs 'Brave New World' and 'Rock in Rio'.
Marilyn Manson Anti-Christ Superstar'
Nine Inch Nails 'Pretty Hate MAchine'
Megadeth 'Captiol Punishment'
A paper Aeroplane kit
A tool knife
An MD player
A box of Blank MDs
The 'Broons' book
The 'Broons and Oor Wullie' book
A black leather wallet
2 bottle of Lynx shower gel
A Beano calendar
A selection box
A tub of Minature Heroes
A jumper
A scarf
A Space Invaders handheld game (Ahh, old skool)

That's it. So how's Christmas going for everyone else here?

Dunbar said:

I didn't get that double barreled toy-shotgun I asked for. Sad.

I got Max Payne 2, but the thing is, I already had it from a friend. So I get to trade it back in at best buy and get the game that I REALLY wanted, Manhunt. It sucks, I wrote up two christmas lists for my parents and they followed the old one while I had a revised one that had the stuff I really wanted.

Oh well, I still like what I got. And as far as the true meaning of christmas is concerned, screw it. Presents rock.

Yeah, presents are cool, but I'll take the true meaning of Christmas over the gifts anyday of the year. Manhunt is supposed to be a really kicking game. Let us know what you think of it. Merry Christmas everyone...

What did I get.....hmm. Thinking about it this year, I didn't get much. What I did get though IMO was more than enough :D

I turned 21 this year, and my Brother 18. As a special gift, my parents secretly had organised a 10 day cruise in the south pacific, and sprang that on me last month (well, I knew something was happening just not what.....relatives haven't mastered the art of keeping secrets yet, sheesh) Got back from that, Me and Brother had an absolute blast. Parents stuck in cabin for all 10 days being sick. (Funny considering it was their idea, unfunny considering that they had such a miserable time) Then I got NFS: Underground for the Gamecube and a large sum of cash on my actual birthday. Then for christmas, I got the least expected gift, but most appreciated. A 19" LCD monitor. That rocked :D

Mates also "chipped" in and got me an "advance" copy of the new Iced Earth album Glorious Burden too....listened once, then deleted the MP3's so I can build up anticipation for when I do buy it on release day :D, Come on January!

Awesome man,

The Glorious Burden's going to kick some ass... I think they Reckoning is a good display of Tims Vocals.

I thought Iced Earth was gonna have some problems without Matt, but seems Tim has stepped up to the plate, and made us all eat our words. Can't wait to see Iced Earth on the "Glorious Tour".

BBG said:

Resident Evil : Caliban Cove (book)

Heh, for secret satan a year or two ago Jon^R(or ^D or ^c I cant keep track of em anymore) got me the first four books in the RE series.

They sucked bad.

For my list of Jazz and Dee-Lees, I didn't really want too much but I got a fair bit...

Clothes,
Shaving gel / Razors/ other various sanitation items
$70 Canadian
Need For Speed Underground (ps2)
A portable CD-Rewriter to share with my twin
Stirling silver necklace
2 calendars
wallet
Thermal Vacuum flash

and thats all I can remember. :)

I feel greedy for having cost so much though.

I got some good things, some great things, and some bad things, but here are the things I got that I like most:

-15" LCD Computer monitor
-Optical Trackball Mouse
-New Keyboard