Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Saving Time

Why is there a link after you post a message to bypass the 2 seconds before you are redirected to the forum? I mean, this is really stupid. Yay, you'll save yourself .8 seconds of time by clicking there! Oh, wait, if you're really good, you'll save 1.3 seconds. But.. but if you're really good, you'll save 1.9 seconds of time, because you'll remember where the "here" link is and put your pionter right over it as soon as you post and click on it just as it appears. So nevermind, I rest my case. There is a potential to save 1.9 seconds every time you post, which is almost 2 minutes of precious time you'll have saved after posting 60 times.

Anyone read Momo?

Why is there a link after you post a message to bypass the 2 seconds before you are redirected to the forum?

I use it all the time. The part you overlooked is that if you wait the two seconds, you're returned to the thread. If you click the link, you're returned to the forum index.

Post 20,000!!

Actually, Xenoman had the first 20,000th post before I moved about 100 posts to Post Hell ;)

Post 20,000!!

Actually, Xenoman had the first 20,000th post before I moved about 100 posts to Post Hell ;)

Lüt, you're gonna have 20,000 posts yourself by the end of the year :P

Lüt, you're gonna have 20,000 posts yourself by the end of the year :P

Well, right now I have more posts than all of Editing, WADs & MODs, Multiplayer, Source Ports, Fan Fiction and Admin. 150 more posts and I can include Polls in that tally as well.