Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRunner

WolfenDoom,Taking Too long!

Im trying to download the Wolfendoom Second encounter artic wolf yea yea you get the point.The 3d downloads take too frigging long and was wondering if anyone had the zips on a site or something that doesnt take as long.

Gonna Make myself a WolfenDoom Cd to bring along with me.

Darkhaven3 said:

... and you'll get all the roms you want

If so, then you have just given a warez link.

Darkhaven3 said:

Goto SOME SITE and join. It's free and you'll get all the roms you want, including Wolfenstein 3D (uses 2nd Encounter Missions), and the Beta versions.

...you idiot.

Trasher][ said:
...you idiot.

Why are you insulting me? I'm a dumbass, not an idiot, you dumbass!

Grazza said:

If so, then you have just given a warez link.

No, actually, that's not warez. It says on THE SITE that you can have the ROM on your hard drive for 24 hours unless you own the game, then it's illegal. He can just keep redownloading the rom everyday, or delete it when he's not using it and redownload it later.

I'm not trying to get out of an obvious ban, It's the truth.

Darkhaven3 said:

It says on THE SITE that you can have the ROM on your hard drive for 24 hours ... He can just keep redownloading the rom everyday, or delete it when he's not using it and redownload it later. ... It's the truth.

No, it's an outright lie. This "24 hours" stuff is pure invention.

Yes, it's quite a common claim made by these sites. I suppose that "sorry, we thought it was OK" is considered a better defence than "we knew it was illegal".

Erm... speaking about idarchives... which of the positions there holds WolfenDoom: Original missions? Ya know, the one with 30 maps based on three first episodes of Wolfenstein?

I presume that the ones available at the Doom Community Archive are only those that contain original maps, rather than recreations of id's maps. Thus the links to 3ddownloads - so choose a quite time of day, and make sure cookies and javascript are enabled, and that pop-ups aren't blocked...

WolfenDoom

WolfenDoom: Original Missions

3ddownloads