Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Not Asleep Anymore

Props to SargeBaldy for noticing that Dr Sleep's DOOM Apothecary has been resurrected and is in its later stages of development. Who's Dr Sleep you ask? Well, back in the early days, he made a level that was included in The Ultimate Doom (E4M7), as well as several maps in the Master Levels. He later went on to make maps for Blood, Unreal, Daikatana and Kingpin. All of this tells you that he should be one hell of a mapper, so be sure to watch his site once it is finished.

fp! Dr. Sleep owns me. Crossing Acheron is one of my all-time faves, amazing to see he's back in business. And likes Doom Builder too :) Should have also mentioned he's working on a new level, Waters of Lethe (I actually once had a level called "The River Lethe", come to think of it), which he says will be released next week.

holy crap in a hat, Dr Sleep running an active Doom page, it's like a time portal back to 1996

Woah, this is great! I wonder how many old schoolers from Compuserve's Action Forum are still around? John - it's wonderful you are back! Welcome home!

Stop back within the next several days and the rest of the site should be up. I'm shooting for this weekend, Sat Dec 28.

So when's next Dec. 28 a Saturday? In 8 years?

Edit: AHA, very tricky. Dec. 28 won't ever be a Saturday :P

boris said:

Edit: AHA, very tricky. Dec. 28 won't ever be a Saturday :P

actually it will :P it was in 2002 and will be again in 2013. so i guess we either have a while to wait or we missed it.

Awesome to see the Sleepster active on the web again!

/me updates favorites

EDIT: HAPPY NEW YEAR DAMMIT!

Grazza, just report that to Ty (if you haven't already.) Or please let me know and I'll do it.