Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Which NIN Era are You?

Hmm...

The Perfect Drug You've ridden the Downward Spiral all the way to the bottom. You're lost and in have absolutely no control anymore. You're in a place which you never wanted to be. You don't know what to do or where to go, all you know is that you could use something more right now. You're at the ends of your rope, and are hoping someday things will be better.

Interestingly enough, The Perfect Drug is the first NIN song I really knew.

Fred: Hahahaha!

Dude, this is a great quiz, one of the best I've seen in a while. But I'm disapointed in the song list at the bottom. My three favorite NIN songs aren't on there! "Burn", "Where Is Everybody?" and "Into The Void"!

Anyway, my result is And All That Could Have Been. Personaly I match that but also I believe I match The Fragile too. (and with good reason, since my favorite songs (besides Burn) are from it)

i can tell that i'm pretty hate machine without even taking your test

because that's the only time he was ever good

"Which NIN era are you?" - Results:
Broken
Nothings turned out the way you wanted it to, everything is in pieces. As you struggle to try and put everything back together again, something always comes along and scatters them once again. You're only one step away from getting on The Downward Spiral

Alright, I feel that way sometimes, so I guess it's not totally off the mark.

I must admit, I hate most online quizzes, but I liked this one. I agree with what Skunkboy Kyle said though, you need more song choices. One of my favorites, "We're in This Together," isn't on it. Ah well, doesn't really matter. Oh yeah, I got Broken NIN. It's pretty close to what I feel, except I would say I'm a little more optimistic.

Uh, you made this test? It's been done long before you did it...

Yes, I made the fucking quiz. More than likely there's probably been previous NIN quizzes. But I did my own as I see fit.

As for the song selection, the reason some songs weren't on there like "We're In This Together Now" were left off because I was trying to avoid putting too many references to songs from certain albums in it so that it would be harder to pic and choose so you'd be sure to get the one you wanted. I felt if I put the song in there also it might remind the person of the lyrics from the part where you choose what lyrics you can relate too.

Otherwise I'm glad people are mostly happy with it :) I wish they'd post the picture it comes with though, since I took the time to make them :p

I wasn't talking about NIN quizzes in general, I meant "Which NIN Era Are You?" straight up just like that. Don't get all bitchy and teenage in your tone talking to me, either. I've served in two fucking wars, bitch! :P

Bleedthrough You've been through it all, and now understand it all and what it all means. But you yearn for a better understanding of that which isn't meant to be understood. You are the antithesis of The Fragile, exploring loss and gain, and acceptance of existence.

haha bs

my favorite nin album is the fragile

u sux LOL!

Ultraviolet said:

WTF? How the hell are those the same era?

I don't know, it just the CD Cover said Broken NIN and the very last things written at the bottom were, The Downward Spiral... Anyways, I don't dwell on it much seeing is how I only scan when i read...

That test is fucking stupid. It's so stupid I'm not even going to go to the website. Online tests are getting to the stage that one day there'll be "What microscopic bacteria are you?" or "What shade of blue are you?" and there'll be some bullshit "meaning" behind your choices. Online tests are fucking stupid. What a waste of time. In fact, it's been a big waste of MY time for me just to type this post about online tests. And if they didn't exist then I could spend this time on something much more valuable. In fact, I bet if online tests didn't exist, Doom 3 would already be released, teleportation would have been invented and in every home, and George Bush would be stuck in a hole somewhere in deepest Texas.

zarkyb said:

That test is fucking stupid. It's so stupid I'm not even going to go to the website. Online tests are getting to the stage that one day there'll be "What microscopic bacteria are you?" or "What shade of blue are you?" and there'll be some bullshit "meaning" behind your choices. Online tests are fucking stupid. What a waste of time. In fact, it's been a big waste of MY time for me just to type this post about online tests. And if they didn't exist then I could spend this time on something much more valuable. In fact, I bet if online tests didn't exist, Doom 3 would already be released, teleportation would have been invented and in every home, and George Bush would be stuck in a hole somewhere in deepest Texas.

AY FUCKING MEN

Assmaster said:

Your test sucks. You suck. I should note that I dont really listen to NIN.

Online tests are just fun. That's the whole deal. It's not going to change our lives to see some shit somebody wrote, it's just for fun. Anyone who gets all bent out of fucking shape over these tests is stupid except Maddox because he's always right and if you disagree with him, you're wrong.

Tobester said:

Bleedthrough You've been through it all, and now understand it all and what it all means. But you yearn for a better understanding of that which isn't meant to be understood. You are the antithesis of The Fragile, exploring loss and gain, and acceptance of existence.

Is that out now?

The Perfect Drug You've ridden the Downward Spiral all the way to the bottom. You're lost and in have absolutely no control anymore. You're in a place which you never wanted to be. You don't know what to do or where to go, all you know is that you could use something more right now. You're at the ends of your rope, and are hoping someday things will be better.

Hmm, interesting. I'll have to go and listen to this song, now.

Is that out now?

No but the description is based upon the info known about the album from Trent himself (as seen in an interview in a magazine). I think I posted it on here a while back.

Maybe this would be better if it were like Metallica, or Kiss, you know good bands...

The Perfect Drug, kinda where I thought I would be. Now where's the damned Absinthe? Otherwise I thought I might be at Broken, but I think that's when I was 15.

"No new tales to tell, 20 years on my way to Hell!"

EDIT: "I though the quiz was cool, not obvious like other quizes that pretty much spell it all out for you. Good job!

zarkyb said:

http://quizilla.com/users/Lyx/quizzes/Which%20stupid%20furry%20moron%20are%20you%3F/

tails173 said:

Maybe this would be better if it were like Metallica, or Kiss, you know good bands...

Um, no.