Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ellmo

TITLEPIC - help

Hello.
Since I'm rather not an artist, I could use some help.

Could someone make a 320x200 Titlepic for my project named Doom: Refresh Daemon, please?

/me awaits the newproject-tag

Edit: Anyway, Doom: Refresh Daemon is a great name for a doom level. Get this done now.

As you wish...

Ellmo, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Haha, Refresh Daemon, that's brilliant. I don't know why nobody ever made a "dimensional shambler" or a "refresh daemon" enemy for Doom. The former would, I dunno, be like a stealth monster in ZDoom and um... shoot a bunch of stuff, and the latter would always respawn. :P

People, before you starting trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newproject tag, make sure you check that the person doesn't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of the newproject tag that only succeeded in making the person using it look like a complete moron, because they did have something to show.

c'mon people stick to the subject!

It'd probably help if you posted screenshots of the levels, poeted the levels for download, or gave more information on what the project is about. I mean, it's not hard to find people here who can make pictures (I'm not one of them), but on the other hand they can't make a picture for something they know nothing about. Good luck on the project.

Skunkboy Kyle said:

This isn't his megacool what not project that he's asking for major fucking help for! One picture, big deal!

I wasn't posting a reply to be an asshole. I'm just saying that it might be easier if they knew ahead of time what they would be drawing and to give them an idea (if they could help) of what to do.