Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

what are u waiting for

Well what games, and doom related things are u waiting for.
as for me i am waiting for doomIII, Doom collectors pack, doom for GBA, and any doom related toys, posters ect.

Kewl l0lol lamerz get a l1f3 f3wlz lol!!!
liam hte bard, a/s/l?? are u a gurl? lol rofl!!!!
^_^ im so sexxy

Lament58263@aol.com :)))))

I got just my GBA and I can't wait to pick up Doom for it.

I'm also picking up Silent Hill 2 next week.

On the computer scene, I'm waiting for ADSL, Duke4, Doom 3 and Quake 4. That's about it really.

Got a LONG List:
(That I can't remember.......oops)
/me is <> Legend :)

Anyway.
Games I want:
RTCW (Fuckin Fun, been playin the Test all week)
Duke Forever
Half Life 2
Doom 3
Quake IV
Warcraft 3
Buffy The Vamp Slayer game (Hopefully it comes out on PC. not X-Box)
and I know there is more..........
And a Real Time Strategy like BattleZone.
(First Person Strategy)
But with Multi-User vehicles, some big ass vehicles
(like Boats) and cool grapics.

I might get A GBA too,
Get the Buffy Game,
And the Doom Game.

That's my list.
Beta .00001 ;)

Kewl l0lol lamerz get a l1f3 f3wlz lol!!!
liam hte bard, a/s/l?? are u a gurl? lol rofl!!!!
^_^ im so sexxy

Lament58263@aol.com :)))))

Time to bust out Shady's International LEETspeak skills:

ٲµ zµÇk, 1 zwå||0w, zåm3 ðïƒԡr3ñ߉¿¿¿¡¡¿¡¿¡ 1 £ÛV ÇÅK3 mµzïÇ, jµz† |ïk3 £ïåm †h3 8åååårð. 7h3r3 ߆m3z å †ïm3 ïñ 3v3rý ४rmå| måñ»z |ïԡ wh3ñ h3 g3†z †h3 µrg3 Լ zþï† ïñ hïz håñðz, h0ïz† †h3 b|åÇk ƒ|åg, & z†år† z|ïñg †hr0å†z.

Time to bust out Shady's International LEETspeak skills:

ٲµ zµÇk, 1 zwå||0w, zåm3 ðïƒԡr3ñ߉¿¿¿¡¡¿¡¿¡ 1 £ÛV ÇÅK3 mµzïÇ, jµz† |ïk3 £ïåm †h3 8åååårð. 7h3r3 ߆m3z å †ïm3 ïñ 3v3rý ४rmå| måñ»z |ïԡ wh3ñ h3 g3†z †h3 µrg3 Լ zþï† ïñ hïz håñðz, h0ïz† †h3 b|åÇk ƒ|åg, & z†år† z|ïñg †hr0å†z.

HOLY SHIT.

I'm waiting for Doom III (no shit), RTCW, Duke Nukem Forever, Quake IV, Halo, that Japanese fighting game on the X-Box where half-naked chicks bitch-slap each other (can't remember its name... maybe it's just a dream anyway), a decent sequel to X-Com UFO Defense, and a decent sequel to Blood. I played the Blood demo last night for the first time in years and I still love it. Caleb is the coolest zombie who ever lived, died, then lived again.

I am Keyser Soze.

WorldCraft seems interesting. Other than that, I'm waiting for Doom 3, Quake 4, RTCW, Warcraft 3, Neocron and a remake of BC Racers..

buffy the vampire slayer?!? WTF i hate buffy, just another gay ass pop culture ripoff. Why dont u get the olsen twins game for PSX while your at it, or the wheely racer( scooter based game) too. Honestly i am waiting for doom for GBA and doom3, like i said. Other games that may be great, Parasite eve III, Quake IV, Final fantasy X, and half-life 2.

Hey Flathead, haven't you played Blood II: The Chosen yet? that game fuckin' ROCKS! Nothing but a simplistic slaughterfest...I'm thinking of getting the add-on pack for it The Nightmare Levels, because it's got the Pancor Jackhammer (a long-forgotten automatic shotgun, fires at 450 rpm I think), which I'd like to rip for my Doom mod Lock and Load :P and I love Blood II. Anywyas, I'm just waiting for Turok 4. Of course, I should probably get a gamecube first...

My list:

Doom GBA
Doom III
Collector's DOOM
A DOOM movie
Better DOOM novels
Doom T-Shirts
Doom action figures
Doom Halloween costume(s)
Doom board game
Doom: The Experience (you know, like Star Trek: The Experience)
Doom Undies
Doom Cereal
Doom bed sheets
Doom swim trunks
Doom BFG Super-Soaker
Doom socks
The DOOM Hernia belt
Doom sea captain
Doom hornet's nest
Doom soda (toxic green, water blue, bloody red, slimy brown, or hot lava orange flavors!)
Doom Doom

Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom.............

(In case you are a total idiot, anything after Collector's Doom on the list is just a joke)

I am waiting for the genius who decides to put Castlevania: SOTN on the PC.
Until then:
Doom3
Quake4
Doom GBA
PSX 1 or 2 Castlevania: SOTN sequel

And of course, a Game Boy Advance.

hey they have doom T-Shirts duh, I got 1 anyway. but i would like to have a doom hornet's nest, oh and the bed sheets are all me baby

You don't like Buffy?

Well Shame on you.
I like it, and so do lots of others

So there.

Although I must admit, I don't really care
what others think, the main part is that I
LIKE it.

So there.

There are DOOM t-shirts? How come I never heard about them?

They do exist. Really. I've seen 'em only twice. Still trying to get my hands on one of 'em..

Call me a blasphemer if you want, but I'm not really waiting for doom 3 to come out, coz I don't have a computer that can run it. I got the game I wanted. Arcanum, fun even tho It's slow as a turtle in chunky peanut butter. the only doom related thing I'm waitin for is EPISODE 5 (help out!) and Doom: Dark Arena (thats the name for Doom for the GBA)