Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Graveyard Disciple

Interesting Idea

How about a Doom mod something in the ways of Halflife, like you escape Inferno only to be confronted by your former buddys trying to keep the whole incident a secret. I think it sounds preety cool.

Do you mean just as the Storyline of it being it? Or perhaps with scenes in the wad that have such occur? It could be a good idea if done well, though it is a pretty broad idea for a whole wad. Though it could be neato for the end of a wad, like mustard on a pizza, no one would expect it! :D

I was thinking more in the way of a seperate episode. Maybe on the ship to take you back to earth. Just replace the Zombie sprites with marine sprites and replace the sounds. Along with makin' the levels.

Ah, so perhaps replace all of Episode 4 (If thats what you meant) with a whole different style and a final showdown with the man with the smokey glazed ham. Watch out! Its Honey Garlic! :D

I don't see him asking for help on an in-progress project, only for opinions on a possible project.

True, but just saying "Wouldn't this be neat?" and leaving it off there's a tad bit silly. I mean, if everyone did that we'd have 1000 threads by tomorrow.

If this is actually something he's saying he's working on, I'm sure we'd all love to see it. Otherwise, where's the content? o_O