Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadow Wolf

doom zombies are funny

Moved to a slightly more appropriate forum.

And please don't create additional spam accounts. kthxbye

Shadow Wolf said:

the way they sound when they die makes me laugh is there a sound editor to change the way the noises the demons make

yeah there is a way you can always use something like dehacked oh by the way you might want to throw some punctuation and capitalization if your sentences kthx

You probably havent seen Dawn of the dead then...heh

You can use Wintex or XWE to change sounds, and dehacked to switch sounds around (but not change the actual sound file)

You can find various add-on sound packs here. Some of them are quite good, while others are very silly and cartoony. You'll have to use your own judgement as to which ones you want to use. If you know how to work with WinTex or XWE, you could also put together your own personalized sound pack and mix & match your favorites.

yeah,My dad did some of that.He once used the sound of homer simpson's scream as the sound that the Zombies made when they died.

Shadow Wolf said:

the way they sound when they die makes me laugh is there a sound editor to change the way the noises the demons make

Uh yea its called Wintex... please stop posting, unless you drop a pair and learn how to type.

Edit: Severly beaten like a red headed stepchild.

IoomIing said:

yeah,My dad did some of that.He once used the sound of homer simpson's scream as the sound that the Zombies made when they died.

A dad that plays doom, neat.