Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

DOOMWORLD GOES BOOM

I noticed it was out 15 minutes before it went back up. :P Anyone know why it fizzed out?

Looked nasty. The site's underbelly was exposed for all to see for a while.

Ralphis said:

Discuss how you coped with life during the hours of the Doomworld outage.

I decided to attempt what I thought was going to be a difficult NM demo. However, it only took me about 20 minutes to get a 0:05 which I thought I wouldn't improve upon. So then I just twiddled my thumbs for a few hours.

I almost... ALMOST... took the deep plunge, but thankfully Ralphis was there when I needed him. He always is.

I was working much of the day, then I tinkered with my map for a bit, then came back here just now.

Ichor said:

Doomworld was down? I didn't notice.

sometimes your mind will block out traumatic experiences, so it can help cope with things that ordinarily would drive you completely raving mad.

Ichor said:

I was working much of the day, then I tinkered with my map for a bit, then came back here just now.

You were absent from dw for a whole day? And you're a mod?!

SHAME ON YOU

I was in the bathtub with a razor resting against my arm, but then I thought I'd have one last look to see if it was working. Luckily, the blade will have to wait till next time!

It still seems a bit wobbly - I'm still getting the odd error. Don't put those razorblades away just yet.

sargebaldy said:

sometimes your mind will block out traumatic experiences, so it can help cope with things that ordinarily would drive you completely raving mad.

Maybe there was a Sombody Else's Problem field around doomworld.

I masturbated 5 times within a 2 hour period without the doomworld, that is alot more than 3 times in the same time span. I really appreciate that Doomworld. Thank you.

ravage said:

Maybe there was a Sombody Else's Problem field around doomworld.

Or maybe he was wearing Joo Janta peril-sensitive sunglasses.

Maybe this was a good thing that's happened. The clock is accurate once more, and it's quite possible that all the problems that we've been having lately (attachments, avatars, etc.) are also fixed.

My favorite part was when I found all the secret directories on Doomworld. Tee-hee.

I've already tested attachments - no go.

Or maybe that's teething troubles with the new server, but the error message looked like the standard one.

the_Danarchist said:

My favorite part was when I found all the secret directories on Doomworld. Tee-hee.

Including the password list? o_O

Arioch said:

The time is now officially: correct.

as i said, for some people. is it right for anyone else on pacific standard time? it's never worked for me.

Yeah, I just changed the VBulletin control for timezone displacement.

Now it's correct for me, and for the server, and for the forum.

If your minute is right but hour is incorrect, verify that the timezone setting for your account is correct.