Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ADOOM

gba DOOM comes out this Wednsday

Im suprised its coming out soon, so i guess they didnot add anything spectacular (except the colored blood rember?). Im not being like DOOMedSean but, anyone going to get it? im just curiouse

I'm not getting it. Fuck if I'm going to try to play doom on one of those things.

i will get it, but first i need a job and some $$. also, i am trying to get a cheap athlon pc with less than $300

i'm getting it for sure.

in an ironic footnote, i remember posting that gba doom would be coming out right about now a couple of months ago and everyone wanted to kill me...

/me laughs last.

well not and ambd athlon, and amd k6-3 or something and overclick it. i have a video card and everything but i need a lan card and someother shit like a socket7 mobo with miltipliers.

Here's how I heard the rumors:

1st: October 30

2nd: September 26 (this Wednesday)

3rd: Sometime in November

Might I ask which one is true????

Fuck if I'm going to try to play doom on one of those things

Guess you're not a GBA fan.

I just realized I had $740 in my wallet that I didn't have anything to really do with so I said fucking and picked myself up a GBA and Castlevania Circle of the Moon today. GOD, people aren't kidding. You have to find the MAGIC angle to view it but once you got it the thing is BEAUTIFUL AS FUCK.

Nothing, NOTHING will ever replace well made 2D side scrollers. =)

cotm is one of the best games ever. period. right up there with doom. btw, do you know the cheat? when you have 2 cards, (one attribute, and one elemental) activate the magic with the l button. when your guy is glowing, pause, and go to your dss screen. you won't notice anything different, but select any cards you want (even though you don't have them). unpause, and you can use the magic! one of the coolest cheats ever!

gba can't go wrong. a portable snes? side scroller heaven! the snes is one of the best systems ever! when i heard doom was coming to gba, looking so darn close to perfect, i almost wept. i'm crossing my fingers that is does come out on wednesday.

i am getting it. its pretty nice. the gba i mean. have you played tony hawk 2 on that thing? WOW

Oh, the irony. If it really comes out this Wednesday like you say, ADOOM, it would be like a late birthday present for me, 'cause my B-Day is this coming Tuesday.

I have a question about Castlevania: COTM-is it a sequel to Symphony of the Night on PS-one or a stand alone game?

I own both Castlevania: Circle of the Moon and Tony Hawk 2. COTM has game play like SOTN, but it's much harder. None of the same characters (except for Death, Dracula and Carmilla from Dracula X (the prequel to SOTN)). You have a whip again, and your magic/items are taken care of in DSS cards. You have an attribute one, and an elememental one. There are over 100 spells. Of course you have armor, experience, etc. I kinda like it better than SOTN. The gameplay is about the same but much more challenging. I bought a GBA the day it came out for this game and for Doom.

I JUST GOT MY GBA TODAY!!!!!! I AM TOTALLY ELATED!!!!!

Now I'm really hoping that DOOM for the GBA comes out this Wednesday! It would be a b-day present, since my b-day is on Oct. 3rd.

I just realized I had $740 in my wallet that I didn't have anything to really do with so I said fucking and picked myself up a GBA and Castlevania Circle of the Moon today. GOD, people aren't kidding. You have to find the MAGIC angle to view it but once you got it the thing is BEAUTIFUL AS FUCK.

Nothing, NOTHING will ever replace well made 2D side scrollers. =)

Heheh. EXACTLY!! I bought a GBA when it came out, but didn't have enough money for any advance games at first. So I played the new Zeldas until I did. I bought Circle of the Moon, and I was entranced.... Such a beautiful game.
Doom is my next planned game for the GBA for SURE!.

CAN LIFE GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS?????????????

The games I really want for GBA:

1. DOOM

The reasons why I want DOOM for the GBA:

1. So I can play DOOM practically everywhere I go: school, trips, even on the throne! (yes, the throne [/me needs to take a serious shit now])

I just checked www.ebworld.com and it shows that the release date for GBA Doom is OCTOBER 25th. However, Doom Collector's Edition is supposed to be out Sept. 25. Either way, buying Doom in some way this week.

That, and wave 2 of Transformers RID should be out anyday now.

In any case, I'm gonna be broke. But I'll enjoy it!

I'm deffnatly getting it, i dont care if its the same, a portibal doom iz like heavon for godsake. and lets hope its this wednsday.

which either one comes out, i'll still be at eb on wed. hey, maybe the new tf figures will be there. it'll be better than christmas! (no socks or underwear)

In my life:

First there was doom for the 32x
Second there was psx doom
Third there was psx final doom
Fourth there was Ultimate Doom for the PC
Fifth there was Doom2 for the PC
Sixth there was Final Doom for the PC
And seventh there shall be Doom for the GBA

C'mon how could I miss out on this version!

I dont have a GBA but I have a GBA emulator.

This coming from someone who has, gasp, RealPlayer associated with all of his multimedia. I hope you can figure it out.

Oh, and I tried one, and I was getting about 40fps on friggin' Mario. Nonetheless it is amazing that they have progressed this far this fast into emulation... there were only a few video and audio glitches, but irrefuckingardless I am an honest gamer.

Oh, and October? That'd be cool too. I hope there's a TV commercial for it.

Abandoned.
Alone.
Unarmed.
Outnumbered.
Outgunned.

You don't have a chance in HELL.

Whee! ^_^

anyone going to get it?

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

Need cash.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Word