Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

On the market...again (Britney).

Well, you don't have to worry about keeping your hands to yourself anymore. It looks like Britney has pulled a Rodman at Shotgun Pete's.

Fredrik said:

There's dirt and dust beneath my mousepad.

That's news to me!

[size=7]WOMAN GETS MARRIED SHOCK[/size]
By our celebrity staff Phillip thepage

FULL STORY-PAGE 2

HUNDREDS OF PICTURES OF WOMAN-PAGE 3

BLURRED PICTURES OF WOMANS HUSBAND-PAGE 7

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A WOMAN GETS MARRIED, BY Dr THOMAS UTTERFRAUD-PAGE 9

IS MARRIAGE THE NEW DIVORCE?-PAGE 94

Nothing newsworthy happened today? I think you mean that you haven't heard of anything newsworthy that happened today. Let's see:

- 10 people were killed and 40 injured in a Boom explosion in the Philippines.

- the country of Georgia has just gained a new president.

- the latest NASA Mars probe has beamed back several new pictures of the red planet, taken from the surface.

- Blair paid a suprise visit to Iraq and talked to the British troops. If anything at least it shows he isn't too scared to go over there, like Bush probably is.

NiGHTMARE said:

- Blair paid a suprise visit to Iraq and talked to the British troops. If anything at least it shows he isn't too scared to go over there, like Bush probably is.

Yeah that's why Bush went over on Thanksgiving Day, before Blair, before Saddam was captured, because he was scared.

Actually from what I've heard, it seems that the security risk over there is now rated HIGHER than before Suddam was captured.

But I was more reffering to actually boarding a plane, seeing as there's all this panic about that again (which there wasn't during Bush's visit)

Mr Blair made one slip when he referred to weapons of "mass distraction".

lolz

But I was more reffering to actually boarding a plane, seeing as there's all this panic about that again (which there wasn't during Bush's visit)

Not like he or Bush actually had anything to worry about with that.

Blair flew into Iraq's second-largest city by military aircraft from the Egyptian Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheik, where he was vacationing with his family.

Assmaster said:

I dont understand why this is news.

Because thousands of us almost had to change our fanatasies about breaking into her house and raping her with various aluminum baseball bats to include a guy.

Ralphis said:

I also like Britney.

Not something you should ever admit, even if you're joking.

Ralphis said:

I also like Britney.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa..........Loser

I don't think he meant her as a person, or her music.

We all like Britiney. We like her tits and wish she would make out with other female dance artists. And we hope that one day like Paris Hilton we will see her bent over and naked.

I never understand why people are surprised when "media celebrities", who need and crave attention, do something to gain that attention. I understand even less when people then try to rationalise it as anything other than a shallow attempt to grace the front pages for a further 15 minutes.

In any of these cases, the general population react with shock/ outrage/ sympathy/ any other apparently suitable emotion when the only correct reaction should be "well done, you hit the front pages again, mission accomplished". Only very rarely have I ever seen such an incident and even considered the possibility that it could have been anything other than a premeditated attempt to grab some headlines.

There are no true celebrity generated shocks or outrages, just gullible people ready to hoover up the media pulp produced by media people, about media people and ultimately, to serve media people.

Signed

Cynical, Scotland

Skunkboy Kyle said:

We all like Britiney. We like her tits and wish she would make out with other female dance artists. And we hope that one day like Paris Hilton we will see her bent over and naked.

I don't.

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Actually, I could give a rat's ass about her and her tits. I get bored of the stereotypical blonde-tan-celebrity-with-big-knockers in a hurry.

sargebaldy said:

Britney's coming in a bit too high on my skankometer.

ROFL! For a skankadelic she's not too shabby. :p

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Hahahaha, yeah, so what? Aren't all slutty chicks that way?

Exactly.