• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MACVILWHORE

HAPPY BDAY TOO...ME!!!!!!

YUP, I'm 15!!!!

/me does the victory dance for a jig

Well, actually tuesday is my BDAY, but I had my party today.

Things I got (In no particular order):

socks
pants
pants
pants
pants
garlic salt (seriously)
locker organizer
Slipknot: Iowa
Slayer: God Hates Us All
cool gargoyle centerpiece type thing (kinda looks like a baron of hell crossed with a pinkie, with bigass devil wings)
Preffered stock cologne
Tempest cologne
boxers
boxers
boxers
shirt
shirt
shirt
shirt
(pantera, slipknot, misc. other heavy bands shirts, no preppie stuff, same with pants)
1 HUGE $200 silver shiny *bling bling* Precision(SP?) brand watch
Tempest shower gel
sw33ta$$ black R33b0k shoes

and last but not least...

A cool black coff33 mug (needed to replace the other one, too much blood and corrosive acid and newbie gibs)

I did want a gameboy advance, but you get what you get, and I'm happy. OH and BTW if I didn't mention it already I'm 15 (on tuesday)

Don't know if you guys care, just thought you'd like to know.

Only 15, damn, I hit 37 on Friday the 21st of Sep.

The big disappointment you are heading for is that the things you found fun up until now start becoming legal next B'Day. That takes a lot of the fun away. :-(

Enjoy it while it lasts. Hope you had a good one.

How much coffee can a person drink in only 15 years?

Impressive, most impressive. ;-)

Fifteen... At 15, if I'm not mistaken, is the peak of intellectual abilities. I.e. after fifteen you already start to lose them and get dumber (I'm 16 and I can already feel it ;)) So, uh, if you're going to write a dissertation, do it now!!!

Happy bday mac :)

[edit]Wtf?? I'm actually 17! Lol, I can't even remember my own age anymore...[/edit]

I'll be 15 in Novemeber :)

/me throws a donut through mac's window for his 15th birthday

Happy b-day, too bad you didn't get max payne... god I love that game. Best thing to happen since Doom.

Happy Birthday MacVile...but 15...meh. I'll be 19 this Wednesday, which is legal drinking age in Ontario...woohoo. SO, I'll have a couple drinks, play some pool, and just think about how great life could be.

Happy Birthday MacVile...but 15...meh. I'll be 19 this Wednesday, which is legal drinking age in Ontario...woohoo. SO, I'll have a couple drinks, play some pool, and just think about how great life could be.

D00d, I know it's legal age, I LIVE in Ontario you ream. :-p

Fifteen... At 15, if I'm not mistaken, is the peak of intellectual abilities. I.e. after fifteen you already start to lose them and get dumber (I'm 16 and I can already feel it ;)) So, uh, if you're going to write a dissertation, do it now!!!

Heh, I turned fifteen last month and I don't think I ever was smart.

edit: Earlier this month. Why the hell does it seem like it's October???

Is it just me or is everyone's birthday in the fall???

Nothing to do in the Winter but have sex and more sex. Add 9 months and you get the answer:)

Nothing to do in the Winter but have sex and more sex. Add 9 months and you get the answer:)

ROFL
Very perceptive. =)

I was born in April...

Yeah, happy B-day... 15 years of unsafe coffee reserves, let's hope for at least 15 more (wich, with that coffee, is doubtful).

/me hands MACVILEWHORE "the great book of Coffee history" after editing him into it.

Btw, i'm going 18 in November too... exactly two months from today. I thought hardly anyone was born this late :) So, i'll be able to buy beer without lying, and drive. Funny how you get to start both Drinking AND driving at 18 here :P

Same here Lüt, although my April birth is worse... mine was right on TAX DAY. Sheesh.

All of these Goddamn minors in here, you'd think we'd find some diamonds already...

socks
pants
pants
pants
pants
garlic salt (seriously)
locker organizer
cool gargoyle centerpiece type thing (kinda looks like a baron of hell crossed with a pinkie, with bigass devil wings)
Preffered stock cologne
Tempest cologne
boxers
boxers
boxers
shirt
shirt
shirt
shirt
(pantera, slipknot, misc. other heavy bands shirts, no preppie stuff, same with pants)
Tempest shower gel

A cool black coff33 mug (needed to replace the other one, too much blood and corrosive acid and newbie gibs)

I did want a gameboy advance, but you get what you get, and I'm happy.

Either your parents won the lottery, or they stole a whole bunch of stuff. Happy birthday dude.

/me drinks coffee...

socks
pants
pants
pants
pants
garlic salt (seriously)
locker organizer
Preffered stock cologne
Tempest cologne
boxers
boxers
boxers
shirt
shirt
shirt
shirt
Tempest shower gel

I did want a gameboy advance, but you get what you get, and I'm happy.

Either your parents won the lottery, or they stole a whole bunch of stuff. Happy birthday dude.

/me drinks coffee...

Or he's simply a lucky rich mother fucker.