Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I)oomI<ing

Anything Doom

I am a newbie ,but I have had a shot or two.Or three.Or ten.you get the picture.But anyways I am soon going to be starting a project to make a mod called "Death's Door" due out in the Summer some time.

I)oomI<ing, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

the_Danarchist said:

I)oomI<ing, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Heh, I knew it, I just KNEW it!

Really, that whole over use of the tag is pissing me off. I've seen about four uses of it where it's just someone stating an idea or saying they're starting a project but not asking for help. It's fucking annoying.

What's with all the people who don't put spaces after commas or periods? I've noticed this becoming more and more popular. Is this a new fad or something?

If I was a mod, I'd make this a tag:

the_Danarchist, before you start trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newproject tag, make sure they are actually asking for help and don't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind that the newproject tag shouldn't be used if someone is just looking for feedback or announcing a project, and that anyone who abuses it will be losered. Have a nice day.

NiGHTMARE said:

If I was a mod, I'd make this a tag:

the_Danarchist, before you start trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newproject tag, make sure they are actually asking for help and don't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind that the newproject tag shouldn't be used if someone is just looking for feedback or announcing a project, and that anyone who abuses it will be losered. Have a nice day.

Like this? Nick, before you start trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newproject tag, make sure you check that the person doesn't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of the newproject tag that only succeeded in making the person using it look like a complete moron, because they did have something to show.

Nanami said:
What's with all the people who don't put spaces after commas or periods? I've noticed this becoming more and more popular. Is this a new fad or something?

It's possibly arthritis or Down's syndrome.

Or just pure all-out laziness/lack of good typing skills. At any rate, it is most annoying.

Julian said:

Like this? Nick, before you start trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newproject tag, make sure you check that the person doesn't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of the newproject tag that only succeeded in making the person using it look like a complete moron, because they did have something to show.

Julian, before you start trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newprojecttag tag, make sure you check that the person actually used the newproject tag first. Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of the newprojecttag tag that only succeeded in making the person using it look like a complete moron, because the original poster never even *used* the newproject tag.

Everybody on the forums, before you start writing a new post, make sure what you're going to say is not completely fucking retarded.

Thank you for your attention.