Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Evaluate your life

1 - saddest, worst life of all, 10 - happiest, most perfect life in your own way  

44 members have voted

1. 1. 1 - saddest, worst life of all, 10 - happiest, most perfect life in your own way

a pretty individual, personal subject obviously, rate the value of your life based on how happy you feel towards it basically

edit: heh, actually I was expecting more from you guys. Stuff like stories from your life that make you become what you are and how/why you're feeling this nowadays. I'm doing this is probably because I'm kinda in an upset mood right now, so feel free to express away......

I'll quickly check my stats:

Finished
           Adolescents

Sanity:			28%
  Funds:			120$
  Social Skill:			6% 

Time:		9 Years		Par: 8 Years
  Total:	20 Years

Entering
          Young adulthood 
:/

Fuck it, a 4. I consider a 5 contentness, and where I work it seems more likely that I'd become more intimately accuainted with the barrel of a shotgun and score a 5+ ; )

Dunno, 8 or so I guess. Successful business, work I enjoy (my hobby became my job) and low stress generally.

About 7. I usually go through long periods of mild depression, then happiness, then depression again - but all in all my life isn't bad. And of course there's the fact that I'm in good health, live with a family that can provide all my basic needs and a lot of luxury, and I live in a world where I don't have to be overly afraid of disease, war or other unpleasantness.

I picked 9. Sure there's some crap in my life, but I get the impression it's nothing compared to what everyone else on the Internet is going through.

2... but not on a scale that covers every life on earth.. just my own life.

Oh yeah, it's all relative. I know I could be worse off, but it doesn't help me.
Maybe it's because I forgot to take my medication... heh, no, it does fuck all.

About a 5. It could be a lot worse, but it also could be a lot better. I mean, I don't live in a run down shack (yet), I dont have any fatal illnesses that I know of, and I'm not living in some 3rd world county. On the other hand, I have no money or job, school is going kind of shitty for me, I'm becoming a fucking mental case, and I'm living in the USA. Also, I'm gaining weight at a frightful rate. I'll be 300 lbs by the end of the year if I keep this up. Then there is the insomnia. I just cant fucking sleep anymore.

Hmm...I guess life is going pretty shitty for me. But at least I'm not dead.

Ct_red_pants said:
I'll quickly check my stats:

Hadn't noticed the stats format. Heh.

7. The only reason it's not an 8 or 9 is because of how much debt we (hubby and I) have. As soon as that is gone...it'll be an 8. When we can move into our own house, a 9. ;) I just feel we are stuck right now, living paycheck to paycheck, in this crappy apartment we seem to be outgrowing everyday.

I am married to the man of my dreams though, and I love my friends and family. Wouldn't have it any other way. :)

This tends to be something hard for me to put my crosshair on, for I have quite the mood swings and all and am too emotional and I am considered very pessimistic and passive, but, I'd say just for My life At times, it seems like a 9, but with others 3, I guess I can say I'm mediocre. My family fights endlessly each day, we have money issues and are on the verge of losing our house once our former stepdad stops helping with the morgage, and I am starting to take pills that may make me depressed, horrah. :D Anypath, I am happy with where I am, life can't be easy so I can't say its bad. I am happy with what I have, I'd give my life a 7, nothing like spending your days in front of a computer screen. :D

Unless its 600 Squllion Computer screens that are really big! :D

7-8ish.
Then again, everyone always wants something more than what they have, whether it be more money, more friends, more time. No one can really be a 10, because we are human and we always long after more.

I've got Doom, so that's mostly all that matters to me.
When I'm not playing Doom, then I'm usually depressed, so I play Doom so I'm not depressed. Yeah. Or something like that.

DOOM Anomaly said:

This tends to be something hard for me to put my crosshair on, for I have quite the mood swings and all and am too emotional and I am considered very pessimistic and passive, but, I'd say just for My life At times, it seems like a 9, but with others 3, I guess I can say I'm mediocre.

Yeah, same with me. I'll be having a gret time, just rolling. Then all of the sudden for no reason I'll have a horrible breakdown and I just want to sit in the corner and cry. I'm beginning to think I have manic depression.

I'd say 6.

Normally I'd say much lower, but I think it could get much worse than this.

Although I feel I don't have that far to fall.

Sure I have a job, own a house/car...but I stopped talking to the few friends I had almost a year ago.
One is a mega-super-ultra-liberal, and I just got sick of him bitching and complaining about everything, while doing nothing but sitting in his dads basement smoking grass all day. The other is in a half-way house ATM...loneliness sucks, and an inability to make smalltalk makes it hard to meet people.

About an 8, but it could become better if Bush loses the coming election.

Right now, an 8. I have a very nice job, I'm doing good in classes, have great friends, and feel like I'm accomplishing stuff. The only thing that'd make it better is a girlfriend.

Eh, 7. Aside from a couple health problems and a little debt, it's not so bad. I don't go out as much as I used to, but I don't as of yet see that as a terribly bad thing.

5 years ago I would have voted otherwise.

loneliness sucks, and an inability to make smalltalk makes it hard to meet people.

There's the story of my life.

but it could become better if Bush loses the coming election.

Wow, your life must be quite empty if you care that much about politics.

I picked an 8, despite the fact that my mom is half dead, my dad apparently fucked up all of my college funds, and i went from a 98 average to a 70 something.