Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tails173

ZDaemon Server

A hoy hoy to all

I was wondering if someone could create a 2 player co-op Shareware Sever.... Could it have all the maps 1-9? I was looking and couldn't find any good ones.... And then I tried making my own, and it never worked.... anyways it would be awesome if this could happen, if not well life goes on, but not mine of course....

You should email one of those server admins instead of making a request here, cuz' usually most server admins don't come here to read these.

Tails, keep looking on Zdaemon forums for help just in case, I'll ask for some more indepth help on the server crisis and see if I can get the two scoops hopefully of raisins in on it. :D

I can send you configs that I have used, ive been running doom1 and doom2 coop servers, now that i got them working. I can but shareware server up again.

But for some reason zdaemon crashes very often on my comp :(

tails173 said:

It's because it's stupid, that's why anything is anything.

If you think it is stupid, maybe you shouldn't play zdaemon then...

tails173 said:

It's because it's stupid, that's why anything is anything.

Not really an attitude to get users of zdaemon to try to help you is it?

Haven't you heard of You got to give a little to get a lot? Or something along those lines. Just because I don't like the work doesn't mean I don't like to play.... And ZDaemon users will help me because I tell them to, and slowly, but surely! I shall rule the world! And no-one will call me Sherly!

And I apologize for the rudeness, I guess it's not in my position to call other peoples work stupid....

Once my computer gets back up I can provide the info of it to see if perhaps we can create a server, or just play on others at least. :P

Well, we can only hope. And all will be well as we frollick into the sunset and with fancy writing: "The End." comes out of no-where with cheesy music!