Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
w M w

llamasoft recommendation

Hey, I recognize some of those. I've played Crimsonland, rRootage, Noiz2sa, Warning Forever, and Nethack, and can attest that they're pretty good games, and also freeware, except for Crimsonland which is shareware.

I personally like http://www.gamehippo.com/ for freeware games. Not all of the games there are good, but you can always just focus on what they give a high rating to.

And, this probably fits better in Everything Else, don't you think?

oops, forgot there are other forums. I wrote down that link to check out later though, thanks.

Psyonisis said:

Anyone remember Revenge of the Mutant Camels?

What's with revenge of the mutant _______? Are they taking their revenge because they're mutants? Or is it because of some sort of abuse that they incurred before they turned into mutants?

Psyonisis said:

Anyone remember Revenge of the Mutant Camels?

That game pwned.

AndrewB said:

What's with revenge of the mutant _______? Are they taking their revenge because they're mutants? Or is it because of some sort of abuse that they incurred before they turned into mutants?

I think the game's title is descriptive enough.

AndrewB said:

I think it is merely a spinoff of the original title. This is a clone of an old C64 game named "Attack of the Mutant Camels".

I don't know if they're the same ones that did llamatron. I wish I had "open gl" to try out rRootage.

As for gridrunner, I got it to play at it's correct fast intended speed on a different computer. It seems to not cooperate with this one and plays 1/3 as fast... so FUCK it, if I could clone myself into an entire army to try and figure out how to solve it 24/7, it'd take a year (probably the final solution would be to buy a different computer...)

Man I hate computers... how anyone figured out how to organize an uncooperative bunch of 1's and 0's into something beautiful and fun like doom2 is way beyond me.