Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

Title discussion

So, where did your title come from and why? Mine came from when I was a fan of Liam The Bard's hilarious Doomworld Jepardy. A japardy skit starring random forumers here at Doomworld. He wrote two episodes and then discontinued it. He never did write Part 3.

Yeah...Julian caught me saying "I love homosexuals", so I got this title. I mean, hey, I love homosexuals, but I also love everyone else.

I think.

Depressed Mode is what I call Depeche Mode because that's what I listen to when I'm depressed to make me feel better. Also, since everyine now knows me as 'the depressed guy' it makes a lot of sense. I guess. Actualy, it's kind of stupid now that I think about it. Oh well.

Former titles:

The Origional Danarchist = I blame American education for the mispelling and rampant n00bism for the redundancy. STOP LOOKING AT ME!

Gimmie a Hug! = My favorite and most relevant title ever. I asked for it because I love teh huggles! ^_^ Still do, but I dont get them very often, and no one ever cares for my cyber-hugs anymore. :/

I'm Block! Gimmie a Hug! = I got this one because I was using my Chibi Sascha avatar which was a sprite from a KMFDM RPG that I guess has been abandoned. Julian gave me the title because he was starting some blocky revolution and my avatar happened to be blocky.

It's All Bold (and Italicized) = I got this one after commenting on DN's l33t title from that contest we were in.

I had another one after this but I can;t remember what it was, even though I only ditched it a month ago. I must have hated it *that* much.

Julian set mine because he didn't want my secret identity to be secret i guess.

OT:
Vile: what's your avatar supposed to be?

SlowMotionHobo said:

Because I have over 250 posts or something.

Ditto.

I always like to come here to see if I have a new title, but then I just remember that I am not known enough. :p

the_Danarchist said:

I had another one after this but I can;t remember what it was, even though I only ditched it a month ago. I must have hated it *that* much.

If I recall correctly, it was: "See, I can ask for a new title without any dire consequences. (No I can't! Penis penis!)"

I guess I should post more, seeing as I registered two years ago or something...

Draconio said:

If I recall correctly, it was: "See, I can ask for a new title without any dire consequences. (No I can't! Penis penis!)"

it was PENIS PENIS!!@