Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

I have some serious questions about avatars. Currently, I'm using an avatar that has probably been used by everyone else, it's itchy and smells like feet. Who do I send them to? Can they be large pics that you will shrink down? can .ICO files be used? Can it just be a link to a website, or do I ACTUALLY have to upload a file. I need details, or I will do something wrong.

Thanks for your time.

I believe only Linguica and his minions have the authority to upload avatars these days. So you'll have to send it to them, and ask nicely. By the way, there's loads of avatars in the list that haven't been used yet... and some of them aren't totally retarded either.

I looked through the Avs, and I don't really like any of them. I'd like to use a picture of Gargomon, or something like that.

I looked through the Avs, and I don't really like any of them.

Picky, picky.. My god. There are about 100(?) avatars, and still you can't find anything decent??

Picky, picky.. My god. There are about 100(?) avatars, and still you can't find anything decent??

I think we need about a 100 more to satisfy this dude.

I've been waiting for the next upload day, too. In the meantime, just use some of Lüt's, they're pretty fun to mess with.

36 by 36
GIF
4 or 5k filesize limit, I forget which

Only Ling has the power to add more, at least until he gets around to finishing the upload page. =P

at least until he gets around to finishing the upload page. =P

Should be by the time Doom3 is out.

I looked through the Avs, and I don't really like any of them.

That's precisely correct, Disorder. I AM picky. Greedy, too.
But can I have some details on my initial question plz?

ROWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S A BAT KITTY GAR)R#*(R$_U#&(_(F_&G

/me tosses ralphis some kat nip

Now, on to avatars, mine is mine and no one else in their right mind would use it, and that's why mines the best.

ROWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S A BAT KITTY GAR)R#*(R$_U#&(_(F_&G

/me tosses ralphis some kat nip

Now, on to avatars, mine is mine and no one else in their right mind would use it, and that's why mines the best.

;p

I made my avatar by hand and had to download PSP...so there

Actually not 'by hand' exactly...it was a screenshot...but ewhatever...

Use it and face my l33t anger skillz :p...actully I think I'll submit a bunch for the public come the next avater day...peace out yo...