Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sp3TzNaZ

DooM Remix Music

Anybody have Links where I can download this music ( - Scragadelic - E1M8 - Recreated - Jeremiah "GOD5G1F7" Sypult ) , I LOVE THIS MUSIC, & I'm not finding it nowhere...if anybody can help me out please...
I found it, in this site, but the link they give to us, are down, the server is down, and I can't download it :\

Yeah but that's not that page, that page works for me too, I'm talking about of that other page inside the "E1M8" ( sorry for posting this > http://www.3ddownloads.com/doomworld/music/remixes/Scragadelic_-_E1M8_Recreated.mp3 < ) inside that, I try to download the file but I can't, when is my turn to d/l the file, the server goes down...the only thing I want to know is if anyone of you, knows where can I download this music, in another link or some kind of ftp, don't know, I want to download it, and I didn't find any operational sources for that...

One more question, do you know if that music inside the remix files of this site is equal to this "same" music of this site ( sorry for posting again another "rival" site : > projectdoom.com < The music I want is that music of that site ) if anyone can help me, I'll be much appreciated...

Downloading that file from 3D Downloads works fine for me using Mozilla. Try using another browser if you are having trouble.

Also, I don't see any music on Project Doom, so I can't tell you anything about that.

Downloading that file from 3D Downloads works fine for me using Mozilla. Try using another browser if you are having trouble.

Yeah thks, I'll give it a try...

"Also, I don't see any music on Project Doom, so I can't tell you anything about that."

The music is that music when the page is open, the main theme music of the page, you don't listen nothing ?!

Ok, so when you arrive at home, can you say to me, if that music is the same or not of this remix of this site, I want to assure the music is equal and not different in some aspect, one more time I was searching in google for that music, and I don't find anything relating that :\ oh my god I'm so desperate right now...

You're confusing two seperate songs, one by Scragadelic and the other by Jeremiah "GOD5G1F7" Sypult. The latter is indeed the one that plays in the background of projectdoom.com.

Anyway, I can't seem to find either of them anywhere on the 'net besides 3D Downloads, so it looks like you're going to have to try to get it working :)

Yeah man, thks anyway...
I love this music, and I cannot find it to download, bah, I'm desperating right here, I'm gonna have an epilectic attack...lol
If anybody knows where to find this, give it a call...